Indirect Kiss

Y/N's POV-
After that incident with Bunny, or, whoever that was, we just decided to chill in the gym. But, it was still hot, so, we decided to do a bet. Whoever had the least scores in basketball will get the drink.

Time skip
Well, as we all expected, Friskies lost. She was annoyed about it. After we gave her what we want, she went out to the vending machine.

"Well, that's sad. She lost, again." I said.

"Yeah. She loses EVERY SINGLE TIME." Undyne said as well.

"Well, can't blame her for being the shortest out of all of us." BP said.

"Hey, you can't just, ya know, judge that." PJ said.

"Alright air head. You've been close with Friskies lately. TOO close. Are you hiding something?" BP asked.

"What? No." PJ said, blushing.

"Wait a second.... OH MY GOSH THAT MEANS THAT YOU LIKE HER!" I blurted out.

"What!? No!" He said. His blush got darker.

"You like her! Ha!" Skate teased. Then, we heard the door open.

"Guys... help." We saw Friskies carrying the cans with her arms. She was about to collapse when PJ rushed down and caught her.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Y-yeah. Just tired..." She said.

"Alright. Here are your drinks nutheads." She said, passing us our drinks.

"Oh, btw, PJ, the machine ran out of Soda. Sorry." She said.

"It's alright." He said. Friskies then opened her can and drank it. Me and the others did the same. But, PJ started getting parched.

"Oh, PJ, wanna share? I kinda drank on it, but, I don't mind." I suggested. Friskies looked shocked.

Friskies' POV-
Wait. If she drank on her soda and PJ drank on hers, that'll make an... indirect kiss... I chocked on my drink by accident.

"Whoa. You ok?" PJ asked as he patted my back.

"Yeah. Just got shocked." I said. BP looks sorta triggered at what Y/N has said. Seems like he knows what an indirect kiss is.

"Well, hold on. I gotta practice My shots. PJ, your on." I said.

"Oh hell yeah. Good luck man." He said. We went to get the ball and we started tossing it on the hoop. Of course, I couldn't make a shot.

"Hey, why can't you make a shot every time?" PJ asked.

"Well, not my fault for being five foot flat." I said. I continued tossing my ball.

After a bit, we both stopped and went to the bleachers. I rested on a further side of the bleachers while PJ started drinking Y/N's juice. I had a tint of jealousy, but, I held it in. I started getting thirsty and went to drink my soda. When I placed it on my lip, I didn't taste anything. I shook the can down and realized... it was empty.

"Uhhhh, guys, are all your cans empty?" I asked.

"Yeah. We finished it while you were tossing." Skate said.

"Wait... PJ, what drink did you get?" I asked with nervousness in my voice.

"Uhhhh, that can your holding, why?" He said, pointing to my what used to be my soda.

"P-PJ, t-that was m-m-mine..." I said, stuttering and blushing. He just did an indirect kiss with me.

"Oh. Whoops. Sorry." He said while blushing.

"I-it's alright..." I said. BP then nugged his elbow on my arm.

"Ey? Ey?" He teased.

"Oh shut up." I said, blushing even more.

"Haha." He laughed.

"Well seems like someone's getting close." Skate teased.

"Oh what? It was just a joke." I said.

"Riiiiiight. Oh, btw, uhhh, forgot to mention, while you were looking away, I kinda drank on your soda by accident. Sorry!" Y/N said. BP blushed.

"Ha! Sucka!" I teased.

"Shut up." He said, crossing his arms.

"Bleh." I stuck out my tongue and went my way.

(Hey guys! Well, I don't really have any ideas anymore. So, can you help? Please? Thanks. So, yeah. Bye!
Friskies out!)