Fear

Friskies' POV-
I wasn't very used to sleeping in the dark. I kept on reading CreepyPasta encounters and now I'm scared like hell. My heart was beating like hell. But I managed to sleep.

Dream
I saw that I was in a forest. I looked around and saw a sign.

"Beware of the man within."

I was crepped out. I then went further. Then, I heard rustling.

"Who's there!?" I said. Fear went to my head.

"You have met a terrible fate, have you?" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw...

Nothing. Then, I heard another voice.

"Are you alone?" I was gonna turn around when I felt something squeeze around my waist. I covered my eyes and when I opened them a second later, almost all the damn CreepyPastas are here! Jeff the killer, Sally, Lazari, BEN Drowned, Slender's two proxies Ticci Toby and Masky, Hoody, Eyeless Jack, Laughing Jack, and the one and only, Slender. His tentacles were getting tighter. I tried to scream, but, my voice was very silent. Then, Jeff went near me and placed a knife on my neck. Then, I muttered.

"Please don't harm me Jeffrey..." He then whispered in my ear.

"Wake up."

I woke up, still being hugged by PJ. I started to cry a little. But, PJ heard me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked.

"I had a nightmare..." I muttered.

PJ's POV-
"Huh? What was it about?" I asked. We both sat down. Her voice seems shaky and her eyes were red. She then explained the whole thing.

After the explanation, she cried again, but, I softly hugged her. She then hugged me back and we both laid back down. I softly stroked her head as her cries slowed down and went to sleep. After seeing her peaceful face, I shut both my eyes and went to sleep, still hugging and stroking Friskies.

When I woke up, she was still asleep, so I didn't try to wake her up. I then stood up and went to the living room. When I arrived, Blue was cooking, Skate Girl and Undyne were chatting, BPants and Nexi were sitting at the couch, chatting as well, Paps and Alphys were both squealing, Lucinda was on her phone and SwapFell, Fell and Science were both playing something. I just went in.

"Hey PJ. Morning." Nexi greeted with her usual smile.

"Hey Nexi." I said.

"So, how's Friskies?" Skate asked.

"Eh. She's still asleep, but fine." I responded. Then, I heard Friskies enter.

"Hi guys..." She said, sleepily.

"Morning Friskies." Nexi greeted with the same smile from earlier.

"Hey Y/N... Yawns Geez. What a night last night." She said, still in a sleepy manner.

"Why? Did you make out with someone?" Lucinda asked with a smirk. Friskies' face turned red.

"The fck Lucinda!? Hell no! I'm just sixteen Jesus fckinh christ!" She Cussed. She then slapped her mouth three times.

"Forget I said that." She said, still blushing. She then walked to the kitchen and freshen up her face.

"For crying out loud Lucinda! Why!?" Friskies yelled.

"Idiot."

"So, you enjoyed it last night Lucinda?" Nexi asked.

"Yeah. Sorta. But that doesn't mean we're friends." Lucinda answered.

"Hehe. Alright. Suits yourself." She laughed. Her cuteness was on over-load that I haven't realized I was blushing. Luckily, Friskies came near me and shook the water from her hands to my face.

"Ack! The fck was that for!?"

"Your turning pink." She said with her hands on both her waist. How sassy.

"Seriously? Oh whatever. I'm going outside for a bit. See ya." I said and went outside to the school halls.

I had a bit of time to think. But think about what? The person I love most. My thoughts doubled up as I walked.

Should I choose Y/N or Friskies?

(Hey guys! So, this was crappy. XD
Anyways, just because of this chapter doesn't mean I like PJ. I still have a crush on BP senpai. XD JK. I ain't yandere. But I do get jealous. Also, you don't have to answer that question. It'll ruin my plan. XD So, yeah. Bye.
Friskies out!)