IDK what to call this deal with it

No one's POV-

After the accident, some students died while some were injured. The teachers were dealing some minor injuries while the students are dealing some major scratches. Fresh, Alphys, Blooky, Papyrus, PJ, BP, Skate Girl, Undyne and Friskies had some major scratches from the fight. Y/N was still out. They were still worried about the outcome. Little did they know, she had a hidden conversation with "Someone".

Y/N's POV-

I woke up in a dark void. I walked around and noticed something odd. I didn't have my neko parts. I kept looking when I saw her...

"Hello my daughter. My my, you've grown." Is that...

"Mom..."

"Yes my child. I've missed you so much."

"B-but... how?"

"I could interact with your dreams." She cupped my face.

"Remember those happy dreams you've got? Well I've been using my power and Determination to distract your mind from waking up during our nights we argue. And, it's me right now." She explained.

"Wait... how long was I out?" I asked.

"Two days. Your friends are worried about you."

"Really?"

"Yes. Now, it's time for you to wake up."

"Alright. But, one question. why didn't you take me along with you?"

"You see, I've been harmed by him all the time. I'm so sorry my child." "It's alright. But, one more hug?" She smiled.

"Yes." She pulled me into a warm hug. I hugged back crying.

"Goodbye Y/N..." She faded. Then...

Things went white.

"Y-Y/N?"

"O-oh my gosh! She's up!"

I slowly woke up and saw my friends outside my room.

"G-guys..." I muttered.

BP's POV-

Oh my gosh! She's up! I need to get in there!

"Excuse me, can I go in?" I asked the nurse.

"Ok but be careful. She's still unstable." The nurse said. I quickly rushed in and hugged her.

"Oh my gosh! I thought you were gone for good!" I said.

"Hey hey. Take it easy." She said.

"Man I was worried."

"You were?"

"M'hm," I said, pulling off.

"Well thanks for that catch B- B-BP..." She stater stuttering. I couldn't really hold myself in. I slowly leaned closer.

"Bro..."

"I'm sorry..." I muttered and...

Kissed her.

Y/N's POV-

I felt my ears stood up. He slowly pulled off.

"Gah. Sorry about that. I couldn't hold myself down." He said blushing. I gave a soft smile blushing.

"It's alright," I said. Then, Lily and her mom came in out of nowhere and tackled me into a hug.

"Y/N WE'RE SO GLAD YOU'RE ALRIGHT!" Her mom said.

"Don't just barge inside like that! She's still unstable! Do that one more time and you'll be sent outside!" The nurse said.

"Sorry ma'am," Lily said. I could tell her mom's face says 'I'm not sorry'.

"Anyways, you've been out for literally two days. We got super worried when you didn't wake up." Lily said,

"Oh. Seriously?" I asked.

"Yep." She nodded. PJ then came in.

"Also, BP was crying like a wuss." He said.

"No I wasn't!"

"Yeah you were. You were even anxious she might die." He said with a laugh.

"Oh shut up!" BP said.

"Oh, that reminds me. Burgerpants, was it? Are you Y/N's Boyfriend?" Lily's mom asked. We both started blushing.

"Uhhhh, no ma'am. We're still friends. Not just yet though." He said with that last bit looking at me and winked. I got confused.

"Oh. I see." She said. Then Friskies suddenly barged in.

"MY NEW OTP! JUST KISS ALREADY DAMNIT!" She yelled.

"Uhhh, too late for that last bit." BP said.

"Bummer. Wished someone took a pic of that." She pouted.

"Bueno mi amiga," PJ said and handed her his phone.

"OH MY GOSH!!!!" She squealed. I just realized what's going on,

"PAPERJAM!!!!!" BP yelled and chased him around the room. The rest of my friends came in and we all ended up watching this scene right here. Oh gosh, I sure am glad they're my friends now.

Friskies: Hey guys! Sorry for the crappy plot.. again. I'm just in a huge rush cuz IDK. Anyways, I ran out of words to say so, uh, sorry. So, yeah. Bye!

Friskies out!