.-.

Few weeks later...

Y/N's POV-
Well, now that we're friends now, this only got harder. The others started staring at me a lot. But, some don't mind about it.

"Well, I'm not sure that fact that we're friends. But, you'll get used to it I guess." PJ said.

"Probably. I kinda hope so."

We attended classes like usual, only, Catty and Bratty are giving me some dirty looks, especially the others in class. I could feel someone throwing paper at me.

"Who the hell?" I muttered after turning around. Another paper was thrown at me.

"Stop it." I said furiously. Then, another paper was thrown at me.

"Stop it. It's not funny." I said furiously again. Another was thrown at me.

"Don't make me tell Nightmare about this you dumbflips!" I yelled. Another was thrown at me. I couldn't take it anymore. My eyes were pouring out water. I felt so much monsters staring and judging me. They mumbled in each others' ears. I want to fight back, but, I couldn't. I just couldn't... I cried

"Uh-oh. Seems like the freak's crying as always." A student said.

"Yeah, the cringy-ass freak that has nothing to live for." Another said. I cried even harder. Lily seemed to get furious.

"Hey you little assholes! If you don't want me to tell Principal Dog and Vice Principal Temmie, then shut your shts up!!" She yelled. They just muttered something and continued with their work.

After class, me and Lily went to the other classrooms to pick them up. I squeezed my arm hard until it became purple.

"Hey you two. H'm? Sup Y/N? You seemed down in the dumps." B.P. said. Well, honestly, my ears were down, so did my tail.

"I'm... fine. Let's just go..." I said.

"Alright. Suits yourself." He said. We went to where PJ and Undyne's classroom was.

"Hey nerds. Hey Y/N, you alright? You don't look so good." Undyne asked.

"In alright..." I said.

"Doesn't seem like it." PJ told me.

"As I said. I'm FINE. Now let's just go to lunch already." I said, furious.

When we arrived, we got our lunch. After, we sat down and, I didn't really ate much.

"You alright Nexi? You seem uncomfortable right now." Lily asked.

"Yeah... I'm fine..." I said as I ate again. Nothing seems happy anymore.

Then, out of nowhere, the btchy asshole Lucinda threw trash at me. I just met her a few weeks ago and now she's being a total bully towards me.

"Hey neko freak! What are you doing with some jocks? You belong in the "Fcker Zone" you know!" She said.

"Leave her alone. She never did anything." Fresh defended me.

"Oh really nerd? Don't make me hurt you as well." I started crying like hell. B.P. slide next to me and placed his arm around my shoulder.

"You don't know what your doing so can you please fck off you btch!?" He yelled.

"And, why are you defending a freak like her? She's useless." She said. I cried even harder.

"Well, she's an amazing person than you are Lucinda. Mind if you fck off already!?" PJ said furiously.

"Geez you guys. You have bad taste in making friends." She said.

"Well YOU have bad taste of who your bullying with. So, when there's a Jock on the team, your fcking screwed." I said furiously. I squeezed my arm harder. Everyone was shocked at what I've said.

"Tch. Such a loser." Then, she walked out.

"Damn Y/N. What was THAT for?" PJ asked surprised.

"Nothing much. Let's just continue alright?" I said.

B.P.'s POV-
I was surprised at what she said to Lucinda. She doesn't seem normal.

"Are you SURE your alright?" Fresh asked.

"Yes I am. Just ignore it." We all did except me, Lily and Fresh. We couldn't.

We just couldn't....

(Hey guys! Almost reachig 100 reads! So, help me on it! Also, meet the new btch of the school Lucinda. She has a crush on B.P. yet she bullies them. Weird right? XD
Anyways, you guys are getting sadder and sadder everytime. Also, don't worry. Y'all won't kill yourself. But, let's say that you can fight back a little. Also, your still kind hearted, your just sad and furious at the same time. It'll take you awhile to smile again. So, yeah. Bye!
Friskies out!)