The Practice

Time skip because this girl is lazy as sht.

Y/N's POV-
After a bit of me listening to class, I felt a beep and it was B.P. Nightmare wasn't here, so, I checked it.

Y: You
B: B.P.
————————————————
B: Dude, where are you? Practice is about to start.

Y: History. Oh crap. I'm dead. Tell Coach I might be late.

He didn't respond, so, after a bit, he responded again.

B: I don't think he'll like that idea. He might lose it.

I noticed that Nightmare entered.

"Excuse me Nightmare, may I go this early?" I asked.

"And, why?"

"Because, yesterday, I joined the Basketball Team, and, Coach Error said that practice starts today. So, may I go please?"

"Ok then. But remember, assignment on Page 23."

"Yes Mr. Night. Thank you very much." I smiled. I fixed my things and stood up.

"Wow. You joined the Basketball Team so that you could stay close to your Boyfriend Burger Pants." Catty exclaimed.

"Oh yeah? Well, your basically a single cat because you got bad manners. So, a bad mannered girl, means, a bad little btch." Everyone stood silent, even Nigtmare. I never swore a bad word before. So, basically, they were shocked.

In the gym...
"Sorry I'm late!" I barged in.

"Oh. Y/N. Your not late. Your just in time. We were just talking about something." Coach Error said, smirking at B.P.

"It was stupid." B.P. said embarrassed.

"Riiiiiight." A monster said.

"Hey there. Name's Skate Girl. You must the girl Burger Pants told us about." She approached me.

"Hi. Name's Y/N, but you could call me Nexi." I introduced myself. After that, I went to the lockers and changed up.

"Let's just say that you had your uniform ready."

"Alright you guys! Exercise time! Ten laps around the court! Go!" He blew the whistle and we started running. I'm pretty fast sometimes, but, I was shocked that PJ was super fast. I was second to his speed.

After the laps, I panted for breath. I nearly lost my footing but, luckily, I managed to get my balance.

"Alright. Time for practice you guys!" He said as he tossed a ball to PJ. I think he's the team captain.

"Hey Y/N, good luck. Hope you prepared your tears cause I could go rough on you!" A player teased. I felt like crying when Skate Girl came in.

"Beat it bucko. She beated you when she played last time. So deal with it."

"Lay it off Skate. Your obviously a lay-off."

"A lay-off of what? A lay-off of being cool? Yeah she is." I said. He turned away.

"Skate Girl! Y/N! Get over here! Practice time!" Coach Error called out.

"Sorry!" Skate Girl said. We went to the court and started to play.

"Alright! PJ! Pass it to me!" A player called. He passed it to him and dribbled the ball, passing to me.

"Whoa! I got it!" I ran and managed to toss it.

"Great job Y/N!" Coach Error said.

"Hehe. That was pretty tough."

"Please. Things get even harder." Skate Girl said.