Conversation

Error's POV-
Tears were running down the poor girl's face. She stayed silent for a bit.

"H-how did you know I got abused?" She asked. Her soft little smile had disappeared from her face.

"Because I remembered you. I remember that little face of yours. PJ forgot what you looked like, but he remembered that he helped you." Her eyes were filled with shock. She seems to be surprised.

"H-he was the one that helped me back then?" She asked.

"Yes. Also, I took a look at one of your files. Your living with Lily R/L/N, correct?" I asked. She looked down.

"Yes..."

"But, why did you keep your last name?" I asked. She cried a little.

"B-because... I-I had to keep my family name... i-it's where I originally was..."

"But, why? You ran away from home, You should have changed it."

"Because... I-I didn't want to forget my mother... she's the only one I love in the family, even though she had a divorce with father ten years ago..." She said. I feel bad now.

"Why did she had a divorce with him?"

"My father would be going to a strip club every night without us knowing. Then, my mom found him inside. She then had a divorce with him and never came back home..." She explained, crying.

"O-oh... I-I'm sorry about that... but, what happened after that?" I asked her.

"Well, he would rape me every night and would abuse me if I misbehave while doing so. One night, I tried to escape, but he stabbed my eye until it became soupy. Then, during my sixth Birthday, he used me as one of his friend's experiments. Then, it flunked up and the only results left were these cat ears and tail. I never told BP or anyone about this part, but, turns out, he gave mom birth to me because he wanted to use me for his 'Fun Time'." The thought of her saying "Fun Time" made me cringe inside my glitchy head.

"Man. And, three months ago you ran away from home?" I asked. She nodded.

"Ever since I moved in to Lily's house, I felt so much like home. They treated me as their own child." She said, crying.

"So, does he have a criminal record?"

"No. They never knew what he was doing to me every night."

"But, why didn't you tell everyone about this?"

"Because, my father told me not to tell anyone. And, I didn't wanna talk about it to anyone."

"Well, for now, I'll be telling the teachers about this."

"No! You don't have to! You don't need to risk caring for me..."

"Y/N, sometimes, you just need to let some people to help you with your problems. I've seen that you made friends with the jocks and nerds. So, why not tell them?"

"I'm... not prepared yet... I already told the nerds about it..."

"So, for now, if you need help, we're gonna be your family for the meantime." She quickly hugged me. I started to glitch out a little.

"Kid! Ask me if you wanna hug me for crying out loud!" I told her.

"O-opps. Sorry Coach. I... just never felt this much love from anyone..."

"Well, this place is like home. Now come on. Let's continue the game." I tons her. Her soft and sore voice made me feel even worse.

"Alright." She muttered.

Y/N's POV-
After the talk with Coach Error, I covered my eye and we went Out.

"Alright you maggots! Get going!!" Coach yelled. I ran to the others and played.

"Over here!" I tried yelling. But, the player seems to get what I mean and passed it to me. After, I ran to the hoop and shot it.

"Great job!" Skate Girl said. I nodded and passed the ball to PJ.

Time skip

After the game, I went to the lockers to change up. I realized that my skirt was missing. Luckily, I had my shorts on. I was about to go outside when I heard a scream from the boy's locker.

"Why the fck is there a skirt in here!?" Wait. A skirt!? The boy went to the girl's locker.

"Which one of you owns this skirt?" He asked. Oh shot. That's my skirt.

"Uhhhhhh, that is mine..." I said as I got my skirt.

"Well, why is it there?"

"I don't know!" Then, Undyne came in.

"Hey get outta here you perv!!!" She yelled and he ran outside.

"You alright Y/N?" She asked.

"Yep. Thanks Undyne." I said, smiling. I went to my locker and put on my skirt.

After putting on my skirt, I went outside and Sat by the bleachers.

"Hey Y/N, you alright?" Skate Girl asked.

"Yeah." I said. We just chatted a little bit and BP came in.

"What you guys chatting about?"

"Well some random stuff."

"Oh alright. Come on. You know the drill." He told me.

"Welp, gotta go Skate Girl. Bye."

"Bye." After that, we went outside and walked to our dorms.

(Hey guys! Well, I'm not sure what to write I'm sorry. XD
And holy fcks! 400+ reads!? How!? Thank you soooooooo darn much! So, yeah. Bye.
Friskies out!)