W-what!?

Friskies' POV-

Wait.... PJ.... likes me? B-but... why?

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't have told you..." He apologized.

"It's alright... I.... sorts felt the same..." I said.

"S-seriously!?"

"M'hm. Hehe..."

"Well, let's just keep all this a secret." He said.

"Hehe. Anyways, we should get back. Let's go." I said. He nodded and we headed back.

No one's POV-

It's been a few weeks. Y/N is still fine, as well as her other friends, PJ and Friskies are a thing, (I'm sorry. XD), everything is normal. Although, things are getting weird.

Y/N's POV-

I was walking to class when I saw everyone whispering, looking at me. I felt uncomfortable and I suddenly got pulled by someone and locked the door we were in. Being a neko, I saw... wait, Lucinda!?

"Lucinda, what are you-?"

"Shhh. I'm just trying to help. Tell me. Is your last name L/N?" She asked.

"M'hm. Why?"

"Oh gosh."

"Why?"

"Haven't you seen the news?"

"Why? What's going on?" She then pulled up her phone.

"Rapist and abuser, caught following teenage girl to school and caught raping teenage girl, in prison for 50 years." And the headlines showed.... wait... how? Is that...

"Here. 'Local townsfolk suspected a man around the age of 30 to 40 spying and watching a young teenage girl go to her school and was caught for attempting to rape a certain young teenage girl in that same school. Identification says that the girl was around her 15s and she was part cat part human. The man was judged and sent to prison for 50 years.' Well?" I started to tear up.

"Oh no.... nononononononononononono..." I said, crying.

"What's wrong? Isn't that a good thing?"

"I-I know... b-but... everyone... they know my last name... the rumors might spread again..."

"Hey, at least you'll be alright. Think of a brighter side." She said. Then the bell suddenly rang.

"Hmm, tell you what. Why don't we talk later afternoon?"

"Promise you won't trick me again?" I held out my pinky.

"Promise." We did our pinky promise and went out of the room.

"Alright. See ya." She said and left. I sighed and waved back then went to my first class.

Timeskip to lunch

I felt chills running down my spine as everyone stared at me, whispering things. I was alone this time so it was quite difficult. When I made it to the canteen, I inhaled then went in. I looked around looking for either the nerds, jocks or Lily cause I really need company, RIGHT. NOW. OH CRAP I THINK I'M GONNA LOSE IT! Luckily BP and Lily went to me before I could freak.

"Nexi, are you alright!?" Lily said.

"Yeah... come on, let's go..." I said.

Timeskip to after school

I went to the place Lucinda told me to go to. I saw her standing by the wall.

"I-I'm here..." I said.

"Good. Well, here's the thing. Remember the drawing project back during Art Class? Well, that story has something else darker behind it..."

Friskies: Hey guys! Sorry for the long update and the crappy chap.

BP: Took you awhile.

Friskies: Anywho, I changed some stuff and I might change a few stuff from each chapter. So, if you're new in this story, be lucky that you haven't seen the old crap. Aaaaaand....

I MADE THE NEW COVER!!!!! Yeah this was the original or full picture but, yeh

I MADE THE NEW COVER!!!!! Yeah this was the original or full picture but, yeh. If you don't like the colors you can change it if you want. After all, it's an x Reader you could change the color scheme.

BP: And, you enjoyed it.

Friskies: Meh. I don't really enjoy much of the story now. Ahehe... anyways, this is originally mine. Don't use my content, use my art or trace or copy it without permission and credits if you used it. This took awhile. So, yeah. Bye!

All: We're out!