......

Y/N's POV-
When I laid down, I was blushing like hell. I was NOT expecting that BP would catch me.

"Hey what's wrong Nexi? You seemed tired." Blue came in.

"Well, let's see, I got a rumor from flipping Lucinda, took class this afternoon, went to Basketball practice, got teased, had a one-on-one practice with the one that teased me, got stuck on the hoop, getting saved by Burger Pants, seen him shirtless TWICE already, got into a small trauma, went to the library and did my homework, and laying down on the bed. So, basically, I'm MORE than tired. I'm FLUSTERED." I said, blushing a bit.

"Wow. That's pretty rough. But, here. Have a taco." He said, handing me a taco.

"Thanks Blue." I said, eating it. A bit later, I washed up. After, I changed and went to sleep.

The next day...
I woke up so tired. But, I rubbed it off.

Time skip

After changing up to my usual clothes I went out. I noticed that some monsters were staring at me. I just ignored it and went my way.

"Ms. L/N, why are you so early today?" Mr. Ink said as I entered.

"Oh. Well, I think I wasn't aware of time, I guess." I said as I laughed a bit. I sat on my desk and started drawing.

 I sat on my desk and started drawing

"Yeah. I drew that cause I was sad and I was crying at that time for a reason. Don't ask."

After drawing, Ink came into my desk and saw my drawing.

"Not bad Y/N. You just need a bit more work with the lines." He said.

"Alright. Thank you for the advice Mr. Ink." I said, smiling. He smiled and walked to his desk.

Time skip

After class, it was lunch and me and Lily were heading to BP's classroom. Then, some students came to me and punched me in the face hard.

"Hey! What was that for you jerks!?" Lily yelled.

"Well, she's a total btch for dating a gangster." The student said.

"Wait what!?" I asked in surprise.

"Well, YOU seem stupid." Another one said and kicked my stomach.

"Ack!!!!" I said and fell down.

"Girls, hold the blue-clothed bitch and leave her to me." The girl said and approached me.

"H'm? You seem a little weak. No worries. I'll go REALLY hard." She giggled and kicked me hard.

"P-please! S-s-stop it! Or else I'll t-tell everyone the t-t-truth a-about what you did with my e-e-eye!!!" I lost my mind and screamed.

"Hah. Lie all you want btch. That's not working on me." She said.

"Please! S-stop!!! I'll let you d-do it! Please!!!! D-don't let me c-call the P-Police father!!!! Please!!!" I screamed and cried again. She gave no damns and kicked me harder until I coughed out blood.

"Nexi!!!!" Lily cried. My body felt sore. I couldn't stand up.

"Hey Bucko! Let Lily and Y/N go!!!" I heard Fell yelling at them.

"Hah. Try me btch." She said.

"Alright. You asked for it." His eye glowed red. He lifted her and her friends up.

"Now. Don't let me report you to the Principal's Office. Now. Cut. It. Out." He said.

"Fine!" She yelled. He placed them down and they ran away.

"Y/N!" Lily ran towards me.

"Oh crap. Your bleeding like hell. No worries. We'll get you to the infirmary!" Was the last thing I heard and things went black.

(Hey guys! Sorry for the stupid cliffhanger. I'm out of ideas. Also, idk why, but, while reading a book, BP said something that I can't quite remember. Then, when I checked the comments, they were mad at him. I thought that they hated him and I was like "What the hell!? Why would you hate this hottie!?". But, when I saw his ACTUAL picture from Rouge's Blog, I checked the comments and some of them were some girls commenting some blushing, or nosebleeding, or whatever. And, I saw NO hate at all. Now, I just realized that maybe he's acting Yandere or something. Also, one sad thing, BP has a crush on Nice Cream Guy. My fangirl side just died knowing that. But, that's pretty much an actual ship in Undertale so I can respect that. But, yolo. I'll just make them friends in this FanFic cause why the fck not!? XD So, yeah. Bye.
Friskies out!)
Also, enjoy this adorable little thing I made.

(•^•)
   |
√ |√
   |
   /\ IDK. Bye. .-.