The Game

Y/N's POV-
I wasn't feeling alright. I tried to fight back everytime. But, all I could say is nothing.

It was the end of class and me and B.P. were sitting underneath a Cherry Tree.

"Hey Y/N, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah. What is it?"

"If someone asks you to be his girlfriend in this age, will you accept to be his girlfriend or not?"

"Well, my father doesn't want me to be in a relationship, but, my mom said that until 15, I'm ready to have a boyfriend."

"How old are you?"

"14. I'm turning 15 next year. Why?"

"Well, it's just that I-... nevermind."

"Alright." We just sat there.

"Oh sht! I forgot! Y/N, come on, let's go!" He grabbed my arm and he ran.

"Whoa! Dude, what the hell!?"

"I forgot! Today's the day the school's competiting for the Basketball team!"

"What!? Let's hurry up then!" We both sprinted at the halls.

When we made it there....

"I'm sorry I'm late! I-." Wow. The other players were just sitting down. That seems unusual.

"Oh. About time. You manage to make it before exercise. Alright Burger Pants, change up. Y/N, stay by the benches. This will be a heavy exercise." Coach said, serious. I sat by the benches and saw some Cheerleaders. I decided to check it out.

When I went near, I saw that some of them were talented. I saw a cute skeleton leading it.

"Hi there. What's your name? My name's Pallette." He introduced himself.

"Name's Y/N, but you can call me Nexi." I said.

"Hey, aren't you that girl that hangs out with Burger Pants quite a lot?" He asked teasingly.

"Well, we're just friends, that's all." I said.

"Also, I heard that you beated the boys during practice a few weeks ago. So, do you do heights?" He asked.

"Uhhhhh, no. Sorry. I'm part cat, part human." I said.

"Oh right. Hehe. Turns to the cheerleaders Keep it up guys! I gotta get going. Nice talking to you btw." He said.

"Alright. See ya." I walked to the benches.

Time skip cause why the fck not

The game started and they're competting on a human school.

"Humans and Monsters! Welcome to the Underhigh school basketball competition!!!" All humans and monsters yelled. I saw Lily with Fresh and some other monsters.

"Hey Lily. Who's your new friends?"

"Oh. Y/N, meet Alphys, Nabtablook, and Papyrus." Fresh said.

"H-hi there! A-a-are you an actual neko?" Alphys asked.

"Yeah." I said. I saw B.P. smirking at me. I blushed as my ears stood up.

"Hey. Aren't you three friends with a Jock?" Nabstablook asked.

"Yeah. But, they're actually nice if you get to know them better." I said.

Time skip

There was a loud honk. Turns out that Undyne got hurt.

Error's POV-
Stupid humans! Undyne's leg got bruised by those btches. I held in my anger.

"Now who's gonna be the substitute!?" I asked myself. I remembered.

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N! Where are you!?" I called.

"I'm here! Why?"

"I need you to be the substitute for Undyne!"

"W-what!?" I used my strings and placed her down.

"Just go! You can do it! Trust me!"

Y/N's POV-
As the game started again, I was nervous. But I remembered what I did. I slowly let my mind turn everything around into an obstacle course.

I snatched the ball from one of the player's hand and passed it to our team.

"And the girl passed it to Paperjam, and passed it to Insert someone's name that played Basketball and he shoots it!" The host yelled.

(Fck my stupidity that I don't know what they yell in Basketball.)

It was 40 40. We were on tied and time's running out. It was me who has to shot.

"And ten seconds till the clock rings!" The host yelled.

I imagined myself running away from my father and that, they players are his friends and the ball is my bag.

"9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2!" I made it to hoop and jumped and shot it down.

"1!" When it reached one, the ball fell down and we won!

"And the monsters won! What a surprise with the girl! That was incredible!" The host said.

Everyone on the court rejoiced for the victory, especially me. B.P. ran up to me and hugged me. So did PJ and Undyne. I saw shocked. I didn't know what or how to react. I was happy.

"Good job Y/N!" PJ yelled.

"I'm proud of you punk!" Undyne said.

"Geez Nexi. I didn't know that you were so amazing!" B.P. said as well. We were gonna answer s few questions when...

BOOM!!!!

"Nexi!!!!!!"

(Hey guys! Sorry about the cliffhanger. I ish evil. Hehehe.
Also, what the fck!? How did this sht reach 100 reads!? It was JUST around 90 reads this morning! WTF!? Thank you guys so much!
Also, what do you think happened to you? And who did it? It will be confirmed sang bagbabablik ng, TV Patrol! JK I'm sorry. So, yeah. Bye.
Friskies out!)