Game On!

BP's POV-
Ugh. What does that stupid dipsht want!? He's friends with that darn delinquent Chara. If he tries to hurt her, he is gonna get it.

"Hey Nexi, if Frisk and Dummy tries to mess with you, tell me, k? If you try to fight back, you could get hurt again. And, I don't want you to get hurt or injured again." I told her. Her voice is getting even worse by the minute she fights back to them.

"Alright. Remember, just let me do my thing. You could get hurt yourself protecting me as well." She reminded.

"Ha! Me? Hurt? No WAY. I fight all the time. They won't stand a chance!" I said.

"Ok... unless your chicken." She teased.

"What!? No way! I ain't chicken!" I told her.

"Really ey? Your a cat, and cats get scared easily." She's messing with me.

"Well not THIS cat. I ain't scared of anything." I said confidently.

"Ok. Good luck with heights cause if you ended up dangling on the hoop, remember that I'm smaller than you and I could get hurt." She reminded again.

"Why must you remind me of that???" I said. Her tail kept on moving side to side, which I find very cute.

"Hey BPants. Sup?" I saw PJ standing next to me.

"Oh, hey PJ." Nexi smiled.

"Sup Nexi? You look kinda exited." He told her.

"Well, I was just teasing BP, so, basically, I get this way." She said. Her tail kept on moving. She then realized that she can't stop her tail.

"Oops! I forgot about this." She giggled and grabbed her tail. It then slowed down and stopped.

"Phew." She muttered.

"Well, Coach Error isn't here, so, one-on-one Basketball?" I asked her.

"Oh it's on!" She said. PJ walked out and told the others. She then got out a ball and dribbled it. Everyone then stared at us.

"Ready to get dunked on?" -Y/N

"Not if I dunk you first!" - BP

I snatched the ball from her. I ran to her hoop, but, she caught up with me.

"Sorry, but this cat is going STRAIGHT to dunk town." Nexi snatched it, ran and tossed it to my hoop.

"Whoo!!!" She grabbed the ball. I managed to snatch it and ran to her hoop and toss it.

"Yeah! Get recked little buddy!" I yelled. But then, Coach Error came inside.

"Alright ya maggots. Ten laps around the court!" He called. A lot were irritated.

"Uhhh... he's mad. VERY mad." She said.

"No sht Sherlock." I said. We all did the laps.

"YOU CALL THAT RUNNING!? SPEED UP! ESPECIALLY YOU GUYS FOR THE BASKETBALL TEAM! THOSE PIECE OF NOTHINGS WON'T STAND A CHANCE!" Coach Error yelled. He was yelling so darn loud. Gezz. My ears are gonna pop. Then, Nexi came to my speed. She appears to be covering her ears.

"This is ridiculous. Coach Error's yell was so loud. I think my ears popped." She told me.

"Wow. You still ok though?"

"Yeah. Let's get going." We both continued running.

After all the laps, we all started to fall.

"Alright you idiots. I don't wanna get stressed because Principal Dog called me in for the game. Today's a free day. Now, no messing around while I'm gone, got it?" He said strictly. We all said an ok and he teleported out. Man. What a nerve.