One Eye Out

Y/N's POV-
When I woke up, I felt someone hugging me. I turned around to see BP next to me! Also, he fell asleep NEXT TO ME. Oh gosh. I think I'm gonna lose it.

"Huh?" He woke up and he noticed me. He blushed and quickly sat up.

"OMG, Y/N, uhhhhhh, sorry about that!" He said.

"I-it's alright." I told him. I sat up as well and my tail was wagging pretty fast. Of course, I blushed as well.

"Uhhhhh, just ignore what I did to you." He said.

"Alright." I said.

"Ouch. My eye..."

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Y-yeah..." I said, cupping my eye.

"Hey, mind if I see that eye?" He asked. I slowly took off the bangs to reveal my eye. It was stitched by me and I let my bangs rest on my ear.

"What the heck!? Did your father do that!?" I nodded.

"When he stabbed me, it only had a mark, but, no. He only continued stabbing and stabbing me until he made my eye soupy."

"Corpse Party reference, ey? Sorry. Let's get back."

"After that, he continued hurting me and, after all that, I slowly went up to my room. I was the one that stitched it. It hurts, but, the pain of abuse and rape is way worse than that." I said, crying out blood on my left eye.

"What the hell is wrong with that Guy? He should have been in jail by now."

"I... lied to the Police about my father. His friend and him raped me one night, and, someone saved me. The police only got his friend, but, not him. I didn't want to be lonely..." I said as I cried again.

"Geez Nexi. Your so innocent and sweet you know. Sometimes, you just need to tell the truth to people, even if it risks it." He told me. He really HAS changed when he knew.

"I guess... but, if they interview him, he'll know that it was me that told the truth and go in a hunting spree for me."

"It's alright. But, for now, you should keep it easy, ok?"

"Alright..." I put back my bangs to hide the eye again.

"Hello my child. Your finally up. So, are you ok to walk now?" Ms. Toriel asked me.

"Oh, umm, yes. I'm fine now. How long was I out?" I asked.

"About two hours."

"Well that means I skipped lunch and the whole Class." I muttered.

"So for now, you should take it easy, ok my Child?" The way she said "My child." It's really so pleasing.

"Yes Ms. Toriel." I said. Me and BP went off the bed.

"Let's go. Lily's probably worried by now." He said. I nodded and we went out.

(Hey guys! Sorry if I made BP off-character. I'm just stupid. Anyways, I'm pretty bored. Also, I kinda made BP mad at Fresh, but, they're always enemies so for now I'll just make those two hate each other. XD So, yeah. Bye.
Friskies out!)