How....?

No one's POV-

It's been a few weeks since. Friskies and PJ haven't told everyone about their relationship and things were still normal for you. You were in your room one night and as you turned on your T.V., your blood turned ice....

Y/N's POV-

I felt fear going through my veins.

F/N L/N Reported to Have Escaped Prison and is on a Raping Spree

H-how!? I dropped all my things and cried, shaking violently. Lily came to see me and saw me crying. She immediately ran next to me and hugged me tightly.

"Y/N! What's wrong!?" She asked. She looked at the T.V. and became shocked.

Lily's POV-

I started to feel fear going through me.

F/N L/N Reported to Have Escaped Prison and is on a Raping Spree  

"GUYS GUYS! GET OVER HERE!" I called/yelled. Everyone went to where we were and saw the T.V.

"Huh!? Wait, how did he escape!?" Blueberry said.

"I-I don't know... I-I..." Y/N stuttered. Just then her phone began to ring.

Y/N's POV-

UNKNOWN CALLER, it read. Shaking I answered it.

"H-Hello?" I said. When the voice spoke, I froze.

"Well well well. It's been a long time, hasn't it... MY PET?" That voice... no...

"F-father!? H-how!?" I stuttered.

"Oh my sweet poor innocent little pet. Haven't you realized I still have your number on my phone?" He said. I could feel the smirk coming in his face.

"S-shut up! L-leave me a-alone!" I said.

"Oh, why is that? Also, I have someone else I want you to meet. you might know him."

"Hello there baby girl. Been a long time, right?" No... it can't be...

"F/F/N, n-no... no no. It can't be you. You died a long time ago!" I said.

"Well, it appears I've risen from my death. Want to see me and your father again?" He chuckled.

"N-never! I-I won't let y-you!" I stuttered.

"Oh? We'll see about that. We'll always find a way... be careful.... bye.~ Hope to see you again.~" My father said then hung up. No... it can't be...

"Y/N?" Lily said.

"They're after me..." I said. then, the phone rang again. I answered it.

"H-hello-?" I was suddenly cut off by a yelling BP.

"Y/N FOR F*CK'S SAKE IF THAT BASTERED OF AN A*S GETS YOU I'M GONNA F*CKING KILL THAT B*TCH!!!!"

"BP, my ears." I said, rubbing it.

"O-oh. Sorry. Anyways, are you alright? I saw the news. That son of an a*s." He said.

"Y-yeah. Actually, he sorta called me... it was a threat call..."

"A threat call? Oh great. Anyways, I think you need to stick with any of your friends just in case he comes out of nowhere."

"I guess. I-I gotta bgo. Bye."

"See ya." We both hung up. I looked at everyone with a scared face.

"Hey, Nexi, it's alright. We still got this" Science said.

"I know... thanks..." I said, smiling lightly.

The real family is my friends....

Friskies: Hey guys! Sorry for the crappy chap. Well, I don't know anymore. If you're wondering why I've uploaded twice already, it's because I'm trying to get this story to end soon. I know I'm sorry. But, I don't think I could finish this book soon. But that doesn't mean I'm discontinuing this already. I've already had an idea in my head already and can't wait to type it out. Once again I am so sorry. So, yeah. Bye!

Friskies out!