New School, New Trouble (Re-write)

Three months later...

Y/N's POV-
I went to school with Lily. It's a monster school as I've heard, but, I wasn't too scared. I'm a neko so, that counts... I hope....

"So, Nexi, you nervous?" She asked. She gave me a nickname since I was a neko.

"Sorta. How about you Lil?" I asked.

"Sorta too. Hope this ends well." I forgot to mention. I'm a very weak fighter due to my strength, so it'll be hard if there were bullies around here. I heard that there were jocks here as well. I'm guessing a Jock is almost like a bully, or, something like that. I just stayed quiet.

After entering the classroom, I recognized that there were jocks in here. I saw one of them being a black skeleton. I suddenly saw him turn to me and it seems like he was muttering something. I quickly turned around and doodled on my notebook.

After class, I went to the principal, who gave me a dorm room, since Lily has one when she enrolled here. I went to the second floor since that's where my room was. When I saw my door, I entered and noticed a few skeletons in the room. I was guessing they're my roommates.

"What's the deal Kitty? Get to your room." An edgy looking skeleton told me.

"Uhhhhh...." I said. Then, another one talked. He looked a bit smart.

"Hey hey hey. Relax Edge. She's the newbie in here. Why don't you introduce yourself?" Another skeleton said.

"Alright. Name's Y/N, but you can call me Nexi." I introduced myself.

Science!sans' POV-
After she introduced herself, it was my turn I guess.

"Nice to meet you. Name's Science, but, you can call me Sci." I introduced myself as well. I stared at Fell.

"Ahem." I said.

"Fine. Name's Fell, but, you could call me Edge." He said. He's still kinda Moody though.

"Oh. Well, nice to meet you." She said. I noticed she has cat ears on her head.

"Why do you have cat ears?" I asked.

"Well... it's something I DON'T wanna talk about, sorry." She said.

"It's alright." I said. After that, the others came out of nowhere.

"Yooooooo!!!" Fresh yelled.

"Wah!" She jolted and ran behind me. Well, guess she really IS a cat. Well, sorta.

"Yo. Who the newbie?" He asked.

"Uhhhhhhh, name's Y/N, but, you could call me Nexi." She said.

"Well, name's Fresh." He said.

"Sorry for scaring ya broski. I just wanted to make a new friend." He apologized.

"It's alright." She said.

"Well, at least HE apologized, but, not SOMEone." I glared at Fell, who seemed confused.

"What?" He asked.

"Apologize to Y/N, NOW." I said while glaring at him still.

"Fiiiine. Sorry." He said.

"Good." I said.

Y/N's POV-
I seem to enjoy this place. After that, I meat Swapfell, Underswap, Mafiatale, and a few others I can't recognize much.

Since it was still on break, I walked around the halls. While walking, I placed in my headphones on my ears and played my favorite song.