Flashback (Re-written)

PJ's POV-
I felt guilty after what I did to BP It seems like he cared about her. That doesn't mean that me and that neko are friends. She's still a crybaby. Then again, I HAVE seen someone getting raped from ten years ago when I was still four.

Flashback...
I was walking home when I heard a girl around my age scream. I checked the door and it was still open. I was still alone so I sneaked down the basement, where the noise was from. When I went down, I saw two men and a girl. She seemed to be stripped and remembered what mommy told me about men doing that to women.

I ran up and called mommy. I told her the address. The girl was screaming and calling for help. Mommy could hear the noise as well.

"Ok, PJ, sweetie, stay there. Error will be on your Way." I checked the basement again and I saw her getting whipped.

"Now now. Your father just needed to get something. Now, be a good little crybaby and strip for me." My gosh, she was getting raped.

"Strip btch!" The man yelled. She stripped herself and it revealed her body. I had no choice but to watch.

"Good girl. Now split your legs." She did what she was told.

"Now. I'll go easy, k?"

"No! Let me go! Please!"

"Again with the begging ey? Don't make me!" He said as he used his taser on her.

"Now. Now. Put these on. Let's have some fun, shall we?~" He said in a lusty voice.

"Yes.~"

"No! Please no! Please! I'm begging you! Please no!" She cried. They were already raping her when I tripped.

"Whoa!"

"Hey you! Get over here!" I ran upstairs. He then grabbed me by the scarf.

"No running now btch." He said.

"Let him go you freak!" I heard Mr. Error.

"Who are you? His dad?"

"Actually, yes. Although, I'd like you to let go of him, or else!" His glitch got worse.

"Try me fcker!" He yelled.

"Alright." He grabbed him with his strings and the man let go of me.

"Sir! Let go of the man! He is under arrest!" The police came in.

"You were the most wanted criminal in the city. Where is the victim?" I motioned her to follow me. When we came down, the father acted like he was beaten up.

"Sir! Little girl! Are you two alright!?" The police ran to them.

"No. He rapped me! He tried to rape me!" The girl cried.

"I could see that. Is he alright?"

"No... he got beaten up..." She... lied? Why?

"Ah, I see. But first, we should take you somewhere safe. Who was the one that called us?" The police asked.

"Actually, he was the one that told me to call the police." Error entered.

"Ah, I see. He was the world's worse criminal in history. Thank you for letting us stop him."

"Oh. It's alright, Ms..."

"Oh. My name's Clair. Nice to meet you... uhh..."

"Paper Jam. It's Paper Jam. But, PJ for short."

"Ok PJ. Thank you again." She patted my head and went up.

"T-thank you... P-PJ..." The girl said.

"No problem."

"As for us, WE should get home. Inky will be worried." Error said, picking me up.

"Alright." I said. We went home after.

Flashback ended...

I was unfocused, I didn't feel someone tap my shoulder.

"PJ! You alright?" It was Burgerpants.

"Oh. Hey BPants. Yeah. Listen, sorry about earlier. I was just mad." I apologized.

"Oh, it's alright. I just wanted to stop her, that's all." He explained.

"But, that doesn't mean that me and the nerd are friends, got it?" I told him.

"Alright. Suits yourself." He said and walked out. He was ONE weird cat. I just shrugged it off and went ahead.

(Lol. This was so sad again. Sorry. Anyways, sorry that this was a bit short. I'm very lazy in typing. XD
So, yeah. Bye. Friskies out!)

Edit: This was re-written.