Oblivion - A Stiles Stilinski/Teen Wolf Fanfiction

**DISCLAIMER** I DO NOT own Teen Wolf, any of it's characters or gaping plots. All rights belong to MTV and Jeff Davis. All original characters and story lines belong to me. I just want to get this out now so I don't have to post it on every single chapter. I don't own Teen Wolf, so don't sue me.

WARNING: This book may contain some potential triggering aspects in the future. I will give a warning at the beginning of a chapter if I believe that it could be a trigger. I do not, under any circumstance, want anyone to sacrifice their mental or physical health for my story. If this affects you, send me a message and I can give you a summary or an edited version of the chapter.

This book will contain Season 3 of Teen Wolf (both a and b). 

------

I want to dedicate this to the assistant wrestling coach at my high school who passed away March 7, 2014. This loss was so sudden and has taken a huge toll on my town. Although I did not know him well, I know that he touched the lives of everyone he came into contact with. He was a great person and will never be forgotten.

Please keep his friends and family in your thoughts and prayers. 

xoxoxox

-Alyssa