Sativa and Hennessy

POV Alana.

I distractedly stared across the room my mind blocking out the murmurs of the people around me as they spoke. I studied the wall like it was the most interesting thing I'd laid eyes on. I looked at the discoloration some areas faded more than other while one spot was stained with god knows what. A thin crack ran along the base curling up slightly and stoping abruptly. My nose crinkled as the strong sent of alcohol and sativa pervaded the air. I attempted to suppressed a cough as a thick cloud of smoke was blown in my direction eventually failing. I waved my hand in front of my face coughing violently as I took a step back. I glared around searching the room for the culprit my eyes eventually landing on him. The one that was supposed to keep me safe at this 'party' I didn't want to attend in the first place. I shot Bo a death glare as he passed the joint to his friend. I don't know what I expected but a smile was not it. He sauntered over to me a lazy smile on his lips. I didn't miss the slight wobble to his relaxed strides. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me forcefully to his chest.

"Oh come on babe we're just having a little fun." He chuckled. I could smell the Hennessy prominently as he leaned toward me. I pushed him off of me taking a step back.

"You're drunk." I stated a disappointed and disgusted look on my face. I looked into his ocean blue eyes that were vacant completely void of the one I love. I don't even know why I'm upset. Every time he gets me with that 'one two drinks tops' bullshit and ends up completely shit faced.

"You're no fun." He chuckled leaning down attempting to kiss me I assume only to awkwardly press his lips to the upper right hand corner of my mouth missing almost completely. I shook my head pulling away only to have his arms tighten around my. My stomach dropped noticing the way his hand traveled bellow my belt.

"Bo get off." I hissed hoping to ward him off. His hand came to rest on my ass squeezing firmly. I gasped my heart clinching. He's never done anything like this. Drunk or not the most he'd do are a few sloppy kisses and half hearted hugs. Without a second thought I raised my hand slapping him across the face. I would have felt bad at the loud smack that rang through the room or the way he recoiled cupping his face had he not just groped my ass. He looked up at me disbelief clear on his face only melting into regret and sympathy when he noticed the tears collecting in my eyes. I turned grabbing my bag off the counter ignoring the many stares I received as I stormed out of the house. I practically ran down the street taking a short cut down a dimly lit and probably less than ideal road so if Bo bothered to follow me he wouldn't find me on the main road hopefully giving up and going back to his party. My body wracked with silent sobs my vision blurred with tears as I walked home.

My parents were fast asleep my younger brother spending the night at a friends. I took a short shower unable to keep my wondering mind from thinking of Bo. For all the hell he caused there was so much good and I know I'm dumb for giving him chance after chance. But I really do love him. The real him. When we're not around his 'friends' he's the complete opposite and I've been clinging desperately to the hope that he will change for the better. For me...