Troglodyte

POV Alana.

I wiggled my toes my feet burning slightly against the sun baked grains of sand. The sounds of the water lapping against the shores filled my ears the potent salty sent of the ocean wafted in the breeze. Bo thought that to make up for his outburst the other week he would take me to the beach before school started and it got to cold. I grabbed the hem of my sun dress pulling it over my head and throwing it to the side. The fact that the small beach was next to empty made me feel less embraced about the two price bathing suit I was wearing. I heard a wolf call from behind me and smirked as I spun around. I took in Bo's appearance. Pale skin thin frame swim short hung low on his hips.

"God I am one lucky son of a bitch." He called as he stepped toward me one arm wrapping around my waist and pulling me to his chest.

"Mhm." I hummed in agreement leaning forward on my toes to press my lips to his. He tilted his head slightly to the side as his tongue darted out gliding against my bottom lip. I gasped slightly surprised by the unexpected act. My first thought was to teasingly decline his not so subtle request. But I eventually gave in the corners of my lips quirking up slightly as I parted my lips. His hands rest firmly on my waist as his tongue glided past my lips tentatively massaging the sides of my mouth. Electricity buzzed in my core the contact making by body feel hot. This was only the second time I've ever 'made out' with someone both being with Bo. As things became more heated I began to take bigger awkward breaths through my nose. I slowly pulled away needing a breath and judging by the way he was panting slightly he did too. I smiled before craning my neck to press I final kiss to the tip of his nose. I giggled noticing the dazed heart eyes he was shamelessly giving me.

An annoyed attention seeking bark broke the silence and I looked down to see Tilly wagging his tail so hard his whole lower half was wagging with it. He much healthier and energetic now that he's been well feed and cared for. He lowered his chest to the sand his arms spread forward. I knew this stance well seeing as this was his way of telling me he wanted to play. Bo didn't seem to happy as I pulled myself from his grasp and skipped over to our beach bag grabbing a plastic ball. Tilly jumped from side to side upon seeing the desired object.

"You want the ball?" His ears perked up when I said the word ball letting out a loud bark. I smiled quickly taking off toward the water and throwing the ball into the shallow ocean water. He chased after it until his paws touched the wet sand. He looked up at me as if seeking reassurance or permission. "Go get it!" I said excitedly pointing to the red ball. That was all he needed before he clumsily splashed into the water swimming toward the ball.

"Your turn." I felt someone's warm breath tickle my neck arms looping around me. I laughed shouting my protests as Bo hosted me over his shoulder carrying me out into the water.

"Put me down you troglodytes!" I giggled hitting his back.

"Troglodytes? Hell no. You're getting it now." I squealed as he picked up speed running through the water. When the water was a little ways above his hips he placed his hands on my hips and threw me into the water. Now most might think hey above your hips isn't bad. But they probably aren't taking into account that Bo is 6'2 and I am a measly 5'4. When I stood up finally emerging from the icy cold ibis the water was almost up to my shoulders. I moved my hair out of my face letting out a delayed surprised gasp. I could hear Bo's laughter and Tilly's concerned barks from the shore. I smirked mirth dancing in my eyes. While Bo was still cought up laughing I jumped onto him. Tackling him I took us both down. Little did I know this act would start an all out water war.

We finally left when our limbs were sore and our eyes and noses burned from the salt water.

"Bo." I wined as he carried me on his back out of the water. "My eyes hurt." I groaned.

"Just be grateful you have someone to carry you." He looked over his shoulder at me planting a quick kiss on my forehead. I smiled at this knowing I am more than grateful for him in general.