I Miss

POV Alana.

"Don't have to much fun while I'm out kids." Aya shouted over her shoulder flashing me a mischievous smile and a wink. Her boyfriend aka cute skating instructor Collin waved goodbye as he shut the door behind them. I slowly turned to Bo who was trying to surpass a fit of laughter as he rest his forehead in the palm of his hand.

"Video games or a movie?" I finally asked breaking the awkward silence Aya left.

"What games you got?" Since Aya is going to be out and it's winter we decided to stay in and do something at my place this weekend.

"Uh the only co-op game I have is call of duty. But we could take turns on resident evil 4. That's like one of my favorite games." I looked through the stack of games Aya and I have collected over the years. "Or!" I shouted pulling at a game case decorated with a colorful cover. "We can play Mario cart!" I love Mario cart! I'm not to bad either if I do say so myself. Aya says I take it to seriously but I play to win!

"Mario cart it is." Bo said noticing my excitement. I popped in the game tossing him his controller. I started a 150cc race at the mushroom cup to start. He picked Mario while I picked my go to character Yoshi! Less than twenty minutes later I jumped up swinging my hips in an over the top victory dance.

"How does defeat feel?" I said teasingly as I turned around to face Bo. I didn't like the smirk on his face.

"Feels like getting to see you shake your ass." He chuckled. "If that's what happens every time you win then I'm fine with losing." I gasped quickly sitting back down. I feel a heavy blush creeping up my neck. Maybe... maybe I should have watched in witch direction I was swinging my hips.

"Just shut up and start the next round." I grumbled trying to cover my embarrassment up with anger. He threw his head back with laughter.

"Don't be so mad it was a lovely view." He teased pinching my cheeks between his thumb and index finger.

"Bite me." I hissed bitting my lip to hold back a smile. Amusement danced in his eyes his smirk growing.

"Gladly." Good lord! He placed his thumb on my bottom lip pulling it from between my teeth before pressing his lips to mine. I leaned into him my eyes falling shut. Before he pulled away I felt him gently bite my bottom lip. I gasped my eyes flying open as he backed away starting the next round. I refuse to say anymore than he won the next round.

"You cheated." I pouted childishly puffing my cheeks up as I crossed my arms. He smiled over his shoulder at me as he put a movie into the DVD player.

"You're just a sore loser." He chuckled walking over to me as the commercials began to play. He sat leaning against the arm rest of the couch. I stayed on my side pouting. He gestured for me to come over to him but I shook my head stubbornly.

"Come here ya big baby." He wrapped his arms around me pulling me onto him. I rolled my eyes letting out a frustrated sigh but didn't fight to stop him. He kicked his feet up onto the couch my head resting on his chest as the movie played. I miss this. I miss him.