Lame Apology

POV Alana.

I explained everything. How we meet how he's changed and that we've been dating for a few months now. Not including the unofficial months before I asked him to be my boyfriend. My brother and father showed their clear distaste for him and the situation as a whole but my mom tried to be supportive and understand. At least she's trying to get to know him which I appreciate.

I watched as the Tilly's played in the backyard. They get along great and it's nice to see my boys getting along.

"I'm sorry." I jumped quickly spinning around surprised to see Jaxson standing in the kitchen doorway. He looked down at his feet meekly. "I should respect your relationship or whatever." I rolled my eyes at the lame apology. At least he's trying.

"I'm sorry too. I knew you were just trying to protect me. But he's different I swear." Jaxson looked at me for a moment sincerity seeping into my expression.

"Alright... I trust you." He mumbled. "Mom sent me to tell you that she's finished setting the guest bedroom up for Bo and that you guy are not under any circumstances aloud to share a room." He raised an assertive brow daring me to defy him or complain.

"Alright that's fair." I nodded in agreement. He nodded satisfied before walking out of the room.