Dimples

POV Alana.

His arm rest lazily over my shoulders as I leaned into his chest. The hole in the wall restaurant we sat at wasn't very populated so the public display of affection didn't bother me much. I held the menu up so we could both skim each page picking out what we wanted. It had been almost two weeks since the party and I'm only just now forgiving him. I couldn't hold out any longer. He would make daily calls and message me four or five times a day. He even stopped by my house and like a child I had my dad tell him off. My heart broke when he nodded understandingly at my father a frown on his face as he turned to walk away his head hung in defeat between his shoulders.

But we're pretty much back to normal now. He even offered to take me out to breakfast. I savored the moment knowing since we are more of a stay at home couple this doesn't happen often. He ran his fingers through my hair as I giggled joking about how his dimples could swallow a whole child they are so deep. Jokes aside his dimples are more than adorable and I honestly love them. I mean who wouldn't?

He frowned turning away from me slightly trying to put on an annoyed front but the mirth dancing in his blue irises gave it away.

"Come on smile." I begged shifting onto my knees so I could lean over his lap getting a better look at his face. He simply turned his head further to the side amusement flooding his features. Rolling my eyes a wide smile on my lips I came up with a less than brilliant idea. I leaned forward pecking his check hoping the measly 'kiss' was an acceptable peace offering. But sadly he didn't seem to buy it. I let out a frustrated huff my brows creasing with determination. Lightly placing two fingers on the side of his face I turned his head toward me till our eyes locked and he didn't for a second protest. My hands slid down his cheek resting under his chin as I claimed his lips with a sweet but short lived kiss. He desperately fought a smile when I pulled away.

"Smile Bo." I pleaded a broad smile on my lips. His resolve cracked and the corners of his lips quirked up into a forbidden smile. Even the small act deepened his already noticeable dimples. My smile grew impossibly noticing this.

I blushed furiously as the waitress cleared her throats seating our food in front of us. I quickly jumped away from Bo crawling clumsily off his lap and sitting back on the booth. He chuckled at how heated my face had become taking a sip of his drink. I crinkled my nose at him sticking my tongue out teasingly. This only seemed to make him laugh harder which honestly wasn't a bad thing. His laugh is nothing short of heart melting. The rich chuckle reverberated through the semi quiet room as he threw his head back with laughter. I suppressed a dazed sigh as my eyes wracked over his body.

"Like what you see?" He held his arms up turning toward me as if to give me a better view his eyebrows wiggling suggestively. A crimson blush dusted my cheeks as I scoffed shoving his shoulder.

"Don't flatter yourself."