Only You

POV Alana.

Seeing the familiar scruff of light brown hair turn around the corner I quickly ducked into the bathroom. Surprise surprise Bo has fucked up yet again and I've been avoiding him for three days now. His friends keep stoping me in the hall to tell me that he is looking for me but I ignore them. I've even gone as far as to skip my second period class for two of those there days. The day I was there I sat across the room from him by the door jetting out of there before he could catch up.

Tuesday I saw him slumped up against a locker next to the school renowned hoe. Twirling her fake curls around her index finger she looked up at him innocently batting her eyelashes. I couldn't stand the way she obnoxiously chewed her gum or arched her back pushing her chest out. At first I thought that she was just bothering him judging by the uncomfortable and put off look on his face. That was until she threw her arms around him pressing her lips to his. I gasped loudly quickly turning around. I heard him call my name but I ran as far away as fast as my legs could carry me. I almost feel making a sharp right my vision blurred with all the tears in my eyes. When I lost him I ducked into a girls bathroom and called Aya to come save me.

And here I am three days later again hiding in the bathroom. After about ten minutes and a 100% probability of being late to class I walked out of the bathroom. I peeked my head out looking back and forth before swiftly walking to class. As I made a confident right turn I was meet with a pair of all to familiar blue eyes.

"No!" I shouted as I turned on my heals attempting to run only to had Bo's arms wrap around me. I shouted and thrashed in his grasp desperate to get away.

"Please!" He yelled over me. "Please just listen and if you don't like what you hear I'll stop bothering you." He turned me around forcing me to look at him. Just looking into his eyes my resolve began to crack. There was desperation and sadness in his sleep deprived eyes. I slowly nodded my head yes still apprehensive. His lips quirked up in a genuinely happy smile. "Alright but not here. The teacher will be here soon after hearing you screaming."

So he lead me out of the building to a large willow tree behind the school. We both stood under the drooping branches in the shade of its thick leaves.

"I didn't kiss her." He started.

"No you let her kiss you." I farrowed my brows looking up at him with disbelief clear on my face.

"I didn't let her I pushed her away." He defended.

"After you noticed I saw." I countered raising a pointed accusing finger in his direction.

"She skipped math Monday and was asking me for the notes. She was really close and it was making me uncomfortable so I was just trying to hurry up and get them out of my locker. Then she threw her arms around me and I pushed her away then I heard you gasp and I saw you running away. I knew you'd assume the worst and I chased after you but I couldn't find you." I can't think straight when he's standing so close and looking at me with those beautiful eyes! I recalled the disgusted look on his face and the way his eyes flew open with shock when she threw herself onto him. He's never even attempted cheating before and he doesn't seem like the type. Thought that alone isn't soled evidence. "Why would you think I want her if I have you?" He looked genuinely curious like the thought of him seeing anyone else the way he saw me was baffling. My eyes softened and I let my insecurity show.

"Because she'll have sex with you." I sigh looking down at my feet ashamed. I've never had sex and Bo has never tried to force me but he's a man. He might be okay with the way things are now but I know he's prefer if I was at least a bit more adventurous and comfortable with myself and him. He sighed and I felt his arm wrap around me pulling me into a warm embrace.

"Is that what this is about?" He asked his words muffled in my hair. I didn't respond. Yes I was upset at the thought that he might have willingly kissed someone else. But my conscious telling me she could give him what I can't might have made the story a bit more believable in my eyes. "I don't want someone like that. I'm happy now with or without sex. I love YOU and only you." He squeezed me a bit tighter and I couldn't hold back the content sigh. He's suck a smooth talker. It's almost worrisome.

"I love you too."