Perfect

POV Bo.

We went honeymooning in Brazil. It wasn't the stereotypical Hawaii or Bahamas but Alana was adamant about going to Brazil. Something about wanting to see the wildlife and hang glide around the Christ the Redeemer statue. I have to say Brazil is beautiful and I'm happy I let her convince me we should go there. I about passed out while hang gliding but I guess you could say it was fun for the few second I was conscious. All the colors just seemed so much more vibrant and way brighter there. The wildlife was so diverse and even though I did not in anyway miss the bugs I am going to miss this little monkey that would come up to the window every morning and bask in the sun. That bitch was so adorable.

We had the wedding in our home town in early fall so that it wasn't to hot or cold. I can still picture her walking down the isle arms linked with her old man. I loved how untraditional her dress was. It almost seemed to make it all that much more personal and her. The light grey sweetheart neckline gown that faded into a light purple had white flowers stitched on the right half of the top slowly fading away the further they spread. Everything was perfect. From the wind blowing away the petals on the isle to the zipper on Alana's dress breaking and Aya having to pen it shut. How could the day I make spending the rest of my life with the women I love official be anything but perfect?