Cinnamon Peanut Butter

POV Bo.

I woke up to an unusual weight on my chest lightly snoring. I looked down meet with an unruly head of dark brown hair. Suddenly last nights events came flooding back to me a wide smile on my features as a content sigh passed my lips. I felt Alana stir yawning as she sat up rubbing her eyes. She blinked still half asleep when our eyes locked. A lazy half smile pulled at her lips as she looked down at me registering who I am.

"Morning." She mumbled her voice a little horse.

"Morning." I spoke softly admiring her features. Light flooded in from the window making her skin almost seem to glow despite her tanned pigment as her hair tumbled carelessly over her shoulders the frizz creating a small halo atop her head. Her half lidded chocolate brown eyes stared down at me and an overwhelming desire pulled in my chest.

"Will you marry me?" I couldn't even regret blurting the question out. Her eyes widened slightly with shock still half asleep as her smile widened.

"I think your still dreaming." She chuckled. Well... that wasn't a no. She leaned down pressing her lips to mine before leaning back the covers falling back completely exposing her. My eyes trailed up and down her body shamelessly as she leaned over the edge of the mattress grabbing my light blue t shirt from the floor. I frowned slightly as she pulled the fabric over her head. "Im starving. Want anything in particular?" She looked back at me as she stood up.

"No." I shook my head.

"Alright." She turned to walk out of the door pausing for a moment before turning to look at me. "I love you." I smiled up at her.

"I love you too." My voice dripped with sincerity. A content smile played on her lips before she spun around walking out of the bedroom door. I heard her greet Tilly affectionately before moving into the kitchen digging through the pantry.

I finally pulled myself from bed putting on a pair of boxers and sweatpants sliding a black shirt over my head. Tilly jumped on me as I stepped out of the door.

"Morning TJ." I greeted patting his head. He's probably hungry. I walked into the kitchen met with the welcomed image of Alana looking through the cupboards swaying her hips as she hummed the tune of a song I didn't recognize. I grabbed the bag off dog food from the pantry filling Tilly's bowl. He scarfed down his food barley giving me enough time to pour it before worming his head in the way.

"Now all your love is wasted?
Then who the hell was I?
Now I'm breaking at the bridges
And at the end of all your lines"

Alana began to sing. At first it was an incoherent mumble that grew into a soft whisper. I had to remind myself not to look so surprised. I had no idea she was such an amazing singer!

"Are pancakes okay?" Her voice pulled me from my train of thought. She looked over her shoulder at me as she pulled a pan out of a cupboard.

"Only if we have peanut butter and syrup." I walked over to the cabinet my browns creasing slightly when I came up empty.

"I already got them out." Alana answered my unspoken question. Pointing to the two containers before sprinkling some cinnamon and adding honey to the pancake mix. I can't believe after three years she's remembered exactly how I like my pancakes. From the cinnamon batter to the peanut butter topping.

A/N: sorry this chapter is worse than usual >.>