A Daughter

POV Alana.

I love how wide eyed and tense Bo is. I lean my head on his shoulder in an attempt to calm him down and it seems to work but only a little. A phone rings and my aunt Sage answer it.

"Hello... shit hold on." She growls into the phone before standing up. "Hey can you hold Tegan for a minute. I just need to go take this call." Bo's jaw drops as my aunt plops my nine month old cousin in his arms.

"I-I-I..." before he can get together what he wanted to say she had walked away. He looked over at me pleadingly.

"Support her head like this." I readjusted his arms helping him hold her properly. I knew he wanted me to take her from him but there was just something so cute and heartwarming about seeing Bo holding her. "I'm going to go get us some drinks. Want anything?" I looked over my shoulder.

"Just water." My smile grew impossibly. I walked inside grabbing myself a Mountain Dew and Bo a bottle of water. When I got back everyone that was at the benches aside from Bo and Tegan had gone inside or were playing horse shoe.

"This place is pretty crazy huh?" Bo said looking down into Tegan's baby blue eyes as she stared back up at him. "It's not so bad with Alana here though." He chucked as Tegan wrapped her fingers around his one. My heart swelled as my shoulders slumped.

"Your so whipped." Cam snickered as she walked past me into the house. I rolled my eyes taking this as my cue to stop openly gawking. I walked over to Bo plopping down on the bench next to him.

"She's cute." He mentioned glancing over at me before looking down at Tegan.

"I know right." I poked her nose smiling down at her. Her lips pulled up into a wide smile a loud giggle passing her lips. Gosh she is so adorable! I heard Bo let out a content sigh.

"I want a daughter." He blurted out. I couldn't hide the smile on my face as he spoke smiling down at Tegan. He looked back at me. "I want her to have your nose and your hair and your lips and my... my last name and that's it." He laughed. "She'll be beautiful just like her mommy." He said in a baby voice brushing the back of his knuckle gently over Tegan's check soliciting another adorable giggle from her.

"I want her to have your eyes." Feature wise his eyes weren't the only thing about him I like but they are my favorite. I mean who doesn't love deep blue eyes? He looked down at me his lips quirked up in a wide smile.

"Thank you so much." My aunt Sage said as she came back. Bo handed Tegan back to her and Sage walked inside leaving Bo and I alone. I held his water out to him which he took gratefully. Twisting the cap of he chugged half the bottle. Damn! He knows if he was that thirsty he could have gotten something whenever he wanted... right? I opened my can of Mountain Dew taking a sip.

"I want her to have your voice and be kind and forgiving like you." He turned to me.

"I'd want her to have your dimples and be funny and determined like you." I sat up straight pressing my lips to his.

"I love you." He said softly as I pulled away. I smile pulled at my lips as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too Bo."