Oh Bo

POV Alana.

Almost 2 week later he's finally aloud out of the hospital and we drive home. The trip was supposed to be a three day thing that ended up being 16 and all three of our pay checks were showing it. At least I don't have to worry about missing classes anymore. As long as Bo is feeling better I'm fine. He has a sling for his arm and a crutch to help him walk but he's getting better. When we got back I spent most of my time at Bo's house helping him as much as I could. I even covered shifts for him when I could. I didn't want him completely losing his job.

Two months since the accident and the sling and crushes are gone. Just a weird brace that made it difficult to walk but he could work again. Nothing serious obviously but at least he's up doing stuff. I could tell even with his keyboard being stuck at home was killing him. The gash that was under his right eye left an awkwardly shaped scar. It was almost like a circle but I thought it was cute maybe even funny. Like how the hell did you get a circular scar?

"Thanks for babying me." Bo teased pursing his lips. I rolled my eyes handing him a plate of food before falling onto the couch next to him. I noticed over the months his house becoming more and more personal like someone actually lived here and it wasn't the before image in some kind of home renovation catalog. There were even a few pictures of us he had developed. We ate our food in a comfortable silence watching Ridiculousness on MTV. I clasped my hand over my mouth to keep from spitting out my water as a poor guy was folded completely in half after trying to jump from one wall to the next only to completely miss and come crashing down.

"Oh I know what that's like." Bo cringed as a boy riding a skateboard tried to grind on a stair railing only to trip up and land in a rather compromising position. The worst part is after he was guaranteed he'd never have kids again he fell off the railing face first on the concrete steps. Bo sucked in a breath as a simpler clipped played of another guy trying to do a kick flip some how getting the skateboard to bounce up hitting himself between the legs.

"You should teach me how to skateboard some day." I commented. Though I have to admit these videos are making me the slightest bit apprehensive.

"It's been a while since I've even touched a skateboard." He scoffed rubbing the brace strapped around his leg subconsciously. "But we'll see." I looked up at him a big over the top cartoony smile on my face.

"Thanks babe!" I said with an uncharacteristically cheery tone. He crinkled his nose poking he tongue out at me. I bit my lip to keep from sighing at the adorable and childish act.

"Write anything new?" I asked changing the subject. He perked up at the mention of music.

"Yeah actually and I got a new gig at a stand up place across town. So when better to test it out then there." He shrugged nonchalantly.

"Can I hear it?" I set my plate down leaning toward him.

"Yeah when you come to the gig with me this weekend." He laughed brushing off my request.

"Come one please!" I begged. "Just the chorus." He thought for a moment and I couldn't tell if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

"Okay it's called Oh Bo." He states sitting up a bit straighter. He mumbled a few lyrics finding the chorus before he started singing.

"Single every single day
Do it every single way
Make the single ladies say
"Oh Bo"
And if I were gay
Though I swear I'm straight
I'd make the fellas say
"Oh Bo."

I laughed when he finished. I know it's just a song but 'though I swear I'm straight?' I'm his girlfriend and even I have my suspicions.

"You have the single ladies saying 'Oh Bo'?" I said my laughter finally dying down. "How do you go about doing that?" I teased raising a pointed brow.

"I can show you." He purred his voice dropping a few octaves. I can't say I'm not surprised as I look up into his half lidded lust filled eyes. I gulped staring into his darkened navy blue eyes. He usually just brushed off my rare 'you're inadequate' jokes but things have turned in a vary different direction. He stood up holding his hand out to me. I placed my hand in his squealing as he pulled me up his hands wrapping around my upper thigh as he pulled me up my legs wrapped around his waist.

"Your leg!" I reminded as he spun us around carrying me into his bedroom. My smile widened impossibly as he ducked walking through the doorway so I wouldn't hit my head against the frame.

"I'm fine." He reassured in the unusual baritone. I smiled down at him pressing my lips to his before pulling away a moment later. He threw me back on his bed which was a proper bed now unlike the mattress simply laid out on the floor the first time we were in this position. I watched with wide eyes as he reached behind himself grabbing the collar of his shirt pulling the light grey fabric over his head and throwing it to the side. I shamelessly drank in the miles of porcelain skin. The pang of guilt I felt every time I laid eyes on his scars was now gone and like everything else from his random freckles to his uneven dimples I love them. My stomach tenses as my eyes traveled up to the knowing smirk on his lips.

"You ganna show me or what?"

A/N: 5 more chapters and we're done >.>... woooo!