Calm Down

POV Alana.

Aya and I sat at the restaurant talking as we ate. I told her everything from when I snuck into his room to what my family thought of him to the talk we had when he was holding Tegan.

"So are you going to say yes?" She asked wiggling her spoon around in her smoothie scrapping the last bit from her cup.

"To what?" I farrowed my brows taking a sip of water. Having a daughter?

"To marrying him." She said as if it was obvious giving me an expectant glance. I'd been thinking a lot about that actually. I had no real reason to say no. I'm finally out of college I have a decent job I love him more than anything in the world. We could take the Tilly's, buy a house and live together. I could write and he can make funny songs and oddly endearing poems pursuing his dreams of becoming a comedian. I opened my mouth to answer but it quickly snapped shut as my phone rang. It's an unknown number. But it's from this area code.

"Hold on let me takes this." I held a finger up to her as I pressed the green answer call button.

"Perfect timing." She rolled her eyes playfully. I giggled as I pressed the phone to my ear sticking my tongue out at her.

"Hey?" I spoke into the phone finally turning my attention to the caller.

"O-oh hey is uh... is this Alana?" I heard a panicked voice stutter out as he cleared his throat swallowing harshly.

"This is her." I farrowed my brows. Aya gave me a questioning look mouthing the words 'who is it?' I just held I finger up telling her to hold on.

"Hey it's Luca." He blurted out. Luca? Why is Bo's friend calling me? I heard a voice mumbling in the background. "Why can't I see him?" Luca raised his voice talking to the voice in the background. "No I want to fucking see-... what? No I'm not going to fucking calm down!"

"Luca?" What's going on? Who's he talking to? Who does he want to see? Why can't he see them? My anxiety was spiking just hearing the panic and anger in Lucas tone.

"My best friend was just hit by a fucking truck and your going to tell me to calm the fuck down?!" Lucas voice slowly became distant like he was pulling the phone away from his mouth. Best friend? Bo... my stomach tensed as my heart dropped. The line went dead cutting off Lucas aggravated tantrum.

"Alana what's going on?" Aya asked as I frantically dug through my purse. My vision became blurred with tears. Hit by a truck? Is he okay?! What the fuck kind of question is 'is he okay'? But what am I supposed to ask?! Is he fucking breathing?! I quickly wiped a few tears away as I put more than enough money to pay the bill on the table.

"I think Bo's been in an accident." My voice cracked a pathetic sigh escaping my lips as I spoke. Aya  gasped at the information. "I think there at the hospital Luca was yelling at a doctor or something because he couldn't see him." I said quickly standing up and running to the door. Aya followed close behind no questions or protests as she slid in the passenger seat. She handed me her keys and I made my way as quick as possible to the hospital.