Party Thing

POV Alana.

My eyes had fallen shut as I lay my head on his chest. His fingers played mindlessly with my hair as he stared upward at the ceiling. I broke the comfortable silence as I propped myself up on my elbows looking down at Bo. I ran a hand through his hair admiring his deep blue eyes as the candle light flickered dimly lighting his features. I can't even find the words to describe him. Handsome and hot we're to vag and overused while beautiful or breath taking didn't even begin to scratch the surface.

"My mothers throwing a party thing to celebrate me graduating college." I blurted out my voice cracking slightly as I spoke.

"Yeah." He hummed looking up at me. I nodded hesitating before uttering my next words.

"I want you to come with me." I looked down at him pleadingly. I could see doubt and apprehension flicker in his eyes as he thought it over his brows creasing slightly.

"I don't know Alana." He mumbled defeat crossing his features. "Your family doesn't exactly like me." He sighed as I twisted a lock of his hair between my fingers.

"Please. For me?" They will just have to see that's he's different now and accept that the past is in the past. He looked into my eyes for a moment before speaking.

"Okay. For you." I leaned down pressing my lips to his a broad smile splayed on my features. A warmth flooded my chest at his words. I laid my head back against his chest his hands again playing with my hair.

"Their will be games for the kids and a big family dinner. You'll love it." I mumbled my eyelids growing heavy as I spoke. I continued to mumble incoherent words mentioning something about having the Tilly's meet when we visit. I haven't seen my family since Christmas which was months ago so I was excited to see not only my mom dad and brother but everyone! Cousins aunts uncles grandmas and grandpas. They're all going to be there. I knew knowing the sheer amount of family that would be showing up would put Bo off so I conveniently forgot to mention this.