I Think

POV Alana.

I rolled onto my stomach the phone pressed to my ear listening to my mom rant about how Tilly keeps running into the house and it's making her allergies act up.

"So." She started. "Were throwing a party to celebrate your graduation next month. It's Saturday May 6th. I meant to tell you sooner so you wouldn't make any plans but I'd been so caught up sending the invites I forgot the maid of honor." She laughed nervously.

"Yeah I don't have any plans." I said pulling at a loose string on my blanket when an idea hit me. "Do... you think I could bring someone?"

"I sent Aya an invite this morning." I shook my head despite the fact that she can't see me.

"No someone else." I could practically hear the gears working in her head before she let out a gasp.

"Like a special someone?!" She squealed. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not two Mom."

"Is he your boyfriend?" She asked eagerly. My brows farrowed. Is he my boyfriend?

"Uh... I think so." I mumbled sitting up on my bed.

"How do you not know?"

"We act like we're dating but neither of us have made it official yet." I admitted sheepishly. I'd never thought about the labels or what to call us. I just knew being by his side was the only thing on my mind all the time. My mother hummed understandingly.

"You should ask him." My Mom stated.

"You think?" Should I ask him? I know it's not traditional for a girl to ask a guy to be their boyfriend. But fuck it!

"Absolutely."

"Alright thanks Mom. Talk to you later?" She chuckled lovingly.

"Love you."

"Love you too." I smiled hanging up and clicking Bo's contact. It rung twice before he picked up. I could hear Tilly's excited barks in the background as Bo tried to hush him.

"Hey." He finally answered.

"Hey Bo...?"