Personal Heater

POV Alana.

I stared up at the ceiling as the fan spun around and around and around. It's one in the morning I have a huge family gathering tomorrow and I still can't fall asleep. I tossed and turned desperately searching for a comfortable spot. I had a snack and I even watching a few YouTube video but nothing is working.

'...you guy are not under any circumstances aloud to share a room.'

I smirked up at the ceiling. Just for a few minutes nobody has to know. I throw back the covers my feet slipping over the edge of my bed onto the all to familiar fluffy white rug at my bedside. I tip toed to my door turning the nob fully before slowly pulling it open and creeping down the hall. I gave the guest bedroom a barley audible knock before cracking it open. Bo shifted slightly in his sleep pulling the covers over his bare shoulders. He looks so peaceful. I shouldn't wake him...

"Bo." I whisper stepping into his bedroom shutting the door behind me. With a wide Cheshire smile on my lips I bound over to the bedside. I don't know why I feel so sneaky. I mean I'm almost 22 years old I'm aloud to hang out with my boyfriend. I pulled the covers back slipping into bed next to him. "Bo." I whispered again shaking his shoulder slightly.

"Mmm." He groaned both frustrated and annoyed.

"Wake up." I demanded.

"Alana?" He's only now realizing it's me? He peeked one eyes open glancing down at me before shutting it again. "It's like 2 a.m. what's going on?" He grumbled turning onto his side. I like the way his hair looked before he attempted to tame it every morning. Disheveled and unruly. I ran my hand through the light brown locks butterflies swarming my stomach as he let out a soft content sigh.

"I can't sleep." I admitted. The corners of his lips quirked up in a small smile.

"Your mom said not to share a room." He reminded me. She actually came to him and told him that? He must have been so uncomfortable. I bit my lip suppressing the urge to laugh at Bo nervously agreeing with everything my mother said. "I really want your parents to like me." He threw one arm around my waist snugging against my shoulder. I continued to run my hand through his hair curling the strands around fingers and twisting them between my thumb and index finger.

"I know." I said reassuringly as I pulled the covers over us. "I'll be out soon don't worry." He let out a dissatisfied grunt at the thought. I chuckled my shoulders shaking slightly as I tried to conceal my laughter. His arm tightened around me as I saturated in his warmth. He's like a damn furnace... my vary own personal heater.