CHAPTER THREE

Micheal. ( a/n I bet you thought it was gonna be Luke well nope:D
)

"Hey what u doing?" I ask trying to hide the fact he scared the crap out of me.
"Well I just thought I would ask about how you feel about Megan and Ashton getting quite close?" he replied looking like he actually did care.
"Ahh I'm cool with it I mean ever since Megan met me and saw Ashton at that youth club she liked him I guess it must be meant to be."
I replied acting cool. He could tell when I was lying so he nodded his head. I hear shushing voices out side the door.
"Micheal did you hear that?" I asked he instantly knew what I was talking about.
"No... what? so I gotta ask you a question."
He stuttered. I knew something was happening. I walked over to the door and opened and soon my friends, my brother, Luke and Calum all fell. I knew it.
"What's this your spying on me now?" I asked with one hand on my hip.
"So go on Michael ask that question." I said turning on my heel.

"Umm we were just wondering umm.....doyoufancyluke?"he said saying the last part really fast.
"What?" I replied.
"Who said I fancied luke?"i said getting angry knowing Ashton had read my diary. Crap!
Ashton stepped forward.
"OMG I knew you had gone in my room the other day what the hell I am actually gonna kill you!" I was mad. then just as I ran at Ashton two strong arms pulled me back, I didn't know who it was but I soon escaped.

Ashton ran upstairs and locked himself in his room.
"Ashton open up otherwise I will know this door down and you know I ain't joking!"
I know what I will do
"Well ok ash you win I will just go and speak to MEGAN and tell her something I know ayy"
He scampered to the door and pulled me into his room and locked the door behind me.
"You promised you wouldn't tell anyone" he shouted at me. he has no right to be mad, I do he told Luke I fancied him.
"You told Luke and read my diary cuz that's the only way you could have found out."
His face saddened.
"Look I'm..."
"Save it" I shouted back making my way to the door. I grabbed my penny board and just skated I could hear everyone shouting my name. I ignored it. I headed to the only place I know is safe. The park.

~~~~at the park ~~~~

I sat on the swings, tears started to form in my eyes. I know Ashton would be worrying but I was so mad. I had to let my anger out, I headed to the gym and went to the boxing room. I punched the bag many times and realised it was getting late so I headed home. I was outside my house when I walked in I saw Ashton jump up out his seat and give me a big hug I knew he was worried.

It was soon dark out so they all stayed at mine and Ash's house I let Megan have the bed in my room and Connie had the spare room. All the boys except for Ash and Michael were down stairs and I really need a drink. I walked down stairs quietly and got into the kitchen I turned the light on and grabbed a glass but the plastic cups were at the top so I tried to climb but it didn't work so I went to grab a glass cup but a arm grabbed a plastic cup for me.
"Thanks"
"No probs" I could tell it was Luke by his voice I took the glass and got some water. I turned around an Luke was standing there with his bed head I couldn't help but laugh he looked at me confused.

"Soph, can I ask you a question?" Luke said breaking the silence.
"Okie dokie go ahead."
"You didn't answer Michael when he asked you that question earlier?"
I knew exactly what he was on about but I just walked away and left him confused. though I did hear him say
'Because I like you.' with a huff he got some water too I ran upstairs.

OMG YAY! I CANT BELIEVE LUKE FANCIES ME! OMG THIS IS GREAT!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow that was eventful well my friends begged me to update so I did hope you enjoyed.
Someone won the competition to be Michael's girlfriend my other friend Minnie so thanks for reading.

Untill next time my little penguins
-Sophie xxx