CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR

Sophie's POV
Me and Luke are back together which is great this means it won't be an awkward tour. This is amazing.

----after the tour has finished------

Luke's POV
The tour has finished and we are back in Australia. This means I get to spend as much time with Sophie as I want. We have my best mates wedding and it's gonna be perfect. I don't care about anything than having the love of my life by my side and my friends and family and the fans.

Sophie's POV
We landed earlier and me and Luke walked out the airport hand in hand and I must say I am sure I found the love of my life!!

Connie's POV
I need to start making plans for the wedding we have decided to have it in two months so I haven't got long to plan and everything but that's ok I just need to start.
I walked up to Sophie and tapped her shoulder she turned around to face me.
"What's up Connie bonbon?"
She said. She was so happy her and Luke were back together.
"I was just wondering if you wanted to be my maid of honour at mine and Calum's wedding!?!?"
Sophie screamed and hugged me.
"Of course. OMG when is it?"
She said and I laughed at her childish act.
"Two months today!"
She nodded. She hugged me and ran upstairs. All I had to do know was ask Megan to be bridesmaid and get the dresses sorted.

Luke's POV
Sophie ran upstairs and told us about Connie asking her to be bridesmaid and I was so glad to see her lovely smile back on her face.
I realised I need to grow up and make something of this relationship. I love Sophie and I don't want anyone else.
I went out and up town. I got Sophie this amazing present she will love.

Sophie's POV
Luke seemed to have disappeared though but I don't know where he has gone and I need to talk to him too.
Just then Ashton came in my room.
"We are having a party tomorrow. To celebrate Connie and Calum setting a date. We are inviting everyone her mom and dad. Calum's parents and family. And most of our parents. You in?"
I nodded and smiled this is gonna be great I can't believe it my best friends are getting married. It's amazing.
I ran down stairs and made everyone dinner. We had chicken fajitas . It was surprisingly working well I mean it is my mom recipe.
I finished cooking just as Luke walked in the door so I told everyone to sit down and I put everything out and everyone dug in. They must like it!
"That was amazing. Luke if you don't want her I will have her!"
Mikey said and I laughed. Luke pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.
"Nah way. She's all mine!"
He said hugging me tighter. I smiled I really love this boy!!

The next day!!

We had all set up for the party and it was ready all we needed now was for everyone to arrive.
It took a few hours but soon everyone was her and the party was all going good. Then Luke stepped on stage for no reason.

"Hey guys sorry I just want to do this and I just need my beautiful girlfriend to come on stage please!"
I walked up hesitantly.
I stood there shocked Luke was down on one knee with a ring in his hand
"Sophie.....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for reading. Ohhhh suspense. But OMG did you see the don't stop video I mean I am addicted and good girls I have download and I am addicted I just love it. I mean it's perfect.

This fanfic is coming to an end and I don't know what to do next so I might do a the vamps fanfic and I also might do a preferences book so let me know what you think I should do! But I will.....

See you next time my little penguins!

-Sophie!!!!!xxxxxxx