CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX

Sophie's POV
Today I had to sort out Connie's hen do and then tonight all of the boys are out of the house and the girls are coming over. It's gonna be so fun and then tomorrow we are all going out to the fair it's gonna be soo fun.
So all I have to do now is think. What would be a good idea for a hen do? I know one thing I can get done which we all love. We could go Ice skating. But not any ice skating I can get them to do a dark disco for a private party because you see I have contacts. It can be a joint one then we can go our separate ways till the wedding. This is gonna be soo good all I have to do is call Calum and tell him and the boys but not the other girls as it can be a surprise for Megan and Connie and I will bring along my friend Katie for Michael he will love her. Looks like I have some match making on my hands.
The boys were fine with it and they all thought it was an amazing idea. I then called my friend who works at the local ice rink and bam I have the night before the hen do and the stag night sorted!
I looked at the clock and wow time had flew so I went upstairs and put on my penguin onesie and waited for Megan, Connie and Katie to turn up but I only had to wait like two minutes. We all had our animal onesies on. Megan was a pink bunny. Connie was a purple dinosaur. Katie was a pink and blue unicorn. Tomorrow we were all going shopping to have our final dress fittings and then we just have to wait for the time to get to the wedding!

"So I have Apple TV now so what film do u wanna watch?" I said and Megan shouted out
"Frozen!" Mainly because she knew both me and Connie had never watched it so we watched that and a few more movies before we fell asleep. We had a busy day ahead!

The next day

I woke up first as per usual and made everyone breakfast. Today was a busy day so I woke everyone up as we have to be at the dress shop in half an hour!
"RISE AND SHINE!......GET UP OTHERWISE I WILL GET A BUCKET OF WATER!!"
No-one moved so I walked into the kitchen and filled up the bucket. I walked in and they had all moved around so I threw the water all over them.
"WHAT THE HELL?!?!"
they all shouted in sync. I was laughed so hard their faces! oh gosh! It was hilarious! I ran and locked my room door. I got changed into a floral crop top and high waisted floral shorts.
I heard tapping on some glass and I looked to the window and opened it. There stood Luke in the front garden throwing stones.
"What's this all about?"
I asked him and he laughed.
"I wanted to know if you were busy today?"
He said.
"Sorry I am we have wedding dress fittings then me and Connie are going to see about the cake venue and decorations then tonight I will see you at the meal we are all going for!"
I said and he laughed.
"Damn I didn't realise being a maid of honour was gonna be this hard!"
I said and his face saddened.
"What's the matter?"
I asked.
"This means I won't be able to give you a kiss till later. Unless you come and give me one now!"
He said smirking. I ran down stairs and through the front door and into Luke's arms but I must have been running with a lot of power as I knocked him over. We both laughed it off and stood up. I gave him a kiss and he obviously kissed back. I pulled away and looked him in the eye. He smiled.
"What are you smiling at?"
I asked.
"You just make me happy!"
Luke said and I laughed. He was so cute but very cheesy but I still love him anyway. I looked at my watch and sighed.
"I'm so sorry but I got to go the dress shop will be waiting and we can't be late. See you later! love you!"
I said running into the house. As I went inside Connie and Megan walked to the corridor.
"Oh lukey I love you Luke oh luke! "
Megan said and I just walked off.
"Come on we gotta get to the dress shop!"
We headed there and got our final dress dress fittings and then we headed to the cake shop. We tried loads of cake and chose a design which I love cuz it really is amazing and then we went home and I needed to do something to wake me up so I went and took a shower I walked out and blow dried and curled my hair. I decided to wear something similar to what I wore earlier so I put on my black denim jean shorts and a long sleeve floral crop top. I was happy with how I looked so I grabbed my little black shoulder bag and put everything in there and walked out to the landing where Connie, Megan and Katie stood waiting for me.
"Let's gooo!"
Connie said and we headed to the car. I drove as I don't mind not drinking and then driving as I like to let my friends have some fun.
We arrived at the fair and I felt like a little kid. Then someone covered my eyes and I just giggled. I turned around and Luke stood there and he had a small scratch on his cheek. I kissed his cheek just where the scratch was and he laughed. We then went and played on loads of rides and arcade games. Then we went home and I went straight to sleep after my busy day today.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Heyy thanks for reading. Tomorrow we are gonna start a few week later when they are having the hen do and stag do so I guess I will.....

See you next time my little penguins!!

-Sophie xxxx!!!!!!!!