CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

Luke's POV
I was sitting at Ashton's when the phone rang Ashton looked heart broken answering the phone. He hung up the phone and didn't speak to anyone.
"Ash, are you ok?"
I asked him and he shook his head.
"S...sophies in..nn hospital!"
My heart shattered and Rachel who was sitting next to me gave me the death glare.
"Why do you care she's your ex?"
She said. That was it I loved Sophie and I realised how much of a b!£€# she is.
"That's it get out Rachel and oh by the way were over!"
I screamed at her I can't believe she said that. I stood there as she left and then I told everyone I was gonna drive to the hospital I have to make sure Sophie was ok!
On the way Calum turned to me and he could tell I wasn't ok.
It was a short drive to the hospital and when we got there everyone but me and Calum rushed in.
"Hang in there mate!"
He said tapping my back i nodded and realised I needed to be brave for Ashton.
We headed back in and we stayed there occasionally going back to the house for clothes etc for 3 days then......

______________________________________________
Sorry it's only short but I have been very busy but I should be updating as usual now as the Easter holidays are here so yayayayayay!

See you next time my little penguins!

-Sophie xxxxxxxxxxxxx