CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE

Ashton's P.O.V

I saw him following me, so I turned around.

"For god sake dad, what?"
"I want to talk to you."
"Ok then talk and once you are done get out of our lives forever."
"Fine then, I'm really sorry for what I did, I want to make it up to you, to make you happy again and to fill in that hole."
"If you want to make us happy again, go away. Who do you think you are coming back into our lives and trying to take over? Who left me without a dad to look up to? Who left Sophie asking where daddy was and making mom cry? Who is it dad? Who?"
"Alright it was me."
"Thank you, now that you have realised that, can you go away........please"

He walked away and didn't look back. I went into the house and just collapsed onto the sofa. Sophie came up to me and sat next to me. I looked at her and told her everything. She nodded and told me about her dream. I feel so angry. Sophie's own dad is giving her nightmares. I don't know what to do?

Just then there was a knock on the door. It was mom. I let her in and we sat and talked, and then she dropped a bombshell. She said that she was giving dad another chance and that he is moving back in with her apparently his relationship had ended with that woman. So he thinks that he can use mom as a backdrop, just because his relationship has ended. Idiot.

Luke's P.O.V

Ashton told us what his mom had said and I thought that this was the perfect chance for me to get to know their dad.

Sophie has just said that she is going round to her moms house, her dad will be there so I said that I would go.

We have just pulled up outside her house and her dad has opened the door. He stands there with his arms open but Sophie just walks past him. I go up to him and start speaking.

L-Luke
D- Sophie's dad

L- hi my name is Luke and I'm in your sons band.
D- hi Luke.
L- look I know that Sophie and Ashton don't want to talk to you and to be honest she is my girlfriend and I am sticking by her, but I want to know about you and what happened when you left and the years you didn't contact them.
D- alright I left because I couldn't cope, I had met this other lady and I liked her. I couldn't cope with the two children and their mom. Don't get me wrong i loved her, but this woman was different. I needed a break, away from the city and the bad things. I'd made bad choices in my childhood that went on even further as I grew up.
L- what made you come back.
D- I missed their mom and I missed them. I felt so bad.
S- That's a lie.
D- Sophie.
S- Don't Sophie me. Don't even act like you care. You left because you didn't love us anymore, you found out that Ashton was having huge success in his band so you decided that if you came back and acted like a dad you will be rich, well let me tell you one thing dad, Ashton may be a celebrity but he won't be a softie like you think he will. He was as heartbroken as me and mom, maybe even more so. your left us, you can't expect him to suddenly forget the past, can you?
D- I'm sorry Sophie
S- Forget it.

She stormed out of the room and back to the car. I followed her to the car. I gave her a hug and we drove off. We turned down our road and there was an ambulance, outside our house.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
My friend Connie, purplecupcake22, wrote this and i really love this so thanks to Connie and she will be writing them for me to try it out so please let her know what you think.

See you next time my little penguins!!

-Sophie xxxxxxxxxx