CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

I pulled away after a while and Luke tried to stop me but I did! I knew it was wrong but it felt soooo right, I love Luke but the one thing is I don't know if he likes me let alone loves me!
Maybe I didn't sort out my head oh well. I am so confused. I went and sat inside everyone went silent so it was my turn to make this awkward silence go.
"Well what are we doing for your birthday then Calum????"
He looked quite excited.
"We're having a party here with a few friends we just gotta get drinks and that."
I was shocked well if they're having it here I am defo sorting it out
"Well I tell you what if you lot go out for 2 hours I will have lights and everything sorted in here just give me a few hours. Deal?!?!"
I was so excited I really wanted to do this it was important to me I wanted to do this as a gift for Calum.
They nodded and I hurried them out.
"Wait one of you will need to stay and help me!"
Michael stepped forward and I nodded but Luke's face went all sad aww well he'll get over it.

2hours later

I had everything done there was a disco ball up and lights in the corners the furniture that wasn't needed was in the LOCKED basement and I had security at the door. Michael was shocked. This was defo gonna be the party of the year. Everyone had been back for a while getting ready and then they all came down so I ran up and had a shower.

Megan's POV

Wow Sophie really had made this the best she could it looked amazing. We all got changed and Sophie went to get ready just as people started to arrive this was gonna be a good night.

Sophie's POV

I got out the shower and blow dried my hair. It was nice but I still had to curl it so I curled it and looked for my new dress. I bought it in Perth it was burgundy with a lace pattern in it it was really nice and it was short but not too short so I put it on. I looked in the mirror and I was quite happy with how I looked and I walked down but the party had already started but as I walked down I was greeted by Louis yay he came!

I ran down and gave him a hug
"You came!"
He nodded and hugged back. I could smell the alcohol in him it was disgusting. I pulled away and he grabbed me. I yanked myself away and made my way out of the hall. I walked into the lounge and bumped into a person
"Man you are looking hot!"
I laughed it off and walked to find someone. Suddenly, I was swarmed by a bunch of lads. One caught my eye he was really cute. He approached me later on that night.
"Hey my name is Chris, Chris Collins. I just wanted to ask. Are you Starbucks because I'm liking you a latte !"
I laughed but he was so cute it worked. I could feel eyes burning in the back of my head. I just shrugged it off. I carried on speaking to chris he was so funny and really cute he was amazing. I could see us becoming good friends.

Connie's POV
Luke came and plopped down next to me and we had a conversation and I actually felt bad for him.
The convo
L-Well this is great Sophie has gone and got herself someone else!!
C- Well maybe you shouldn't have dumped her then?!?!?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading! Comment what you think is going to happen!!

See you tomorrow my little penguins