CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE

Luke's POV
I walked out of the room and went to waiting room where everyone except for Ashton and Sophie were. I sat down next to Calum.
"I feel soo bad bro!"
He looked at me confused.
"I was just about to dump Sophie it wasn't working and then her mom went into hospital and she said to me she doesn't know what she would do without me then this happened and now I feel so bad."
I looked at Calum and he was shocked. I turned around and there stood Sophie.
"How long have you been standing there?!?"
I said.
"You don't need to feel sorry for me you know I can sort things out on my own and I especially don't need you sugar coating everything just because my mom forgot me. I'M NOT A LITTLE KID!"
she said and ran back out. I turned around and Megan slapped me. Really hard.
"You don't mess with my best friend you are lucky to be alive at this moment in time!"
She said and ran after Sophie.
I have messed up everything!

Sophie POV

I have officially lost everything. I just don't get what I have done to deserve this. I ain't a bad person.

I ran down the road to Crawford's house and knocked on the door.
"It's open!"
I walked in and he was in the living room with Chris.
"Sophie, what's the matter?"
He asked and I broke down crying he came and gave me a hug and so did Chris. I wiped my eyes and sat down. I told them everything!
"I'm so sorry Sophie. you don't deserve that trust me!"
I nodded.
"Thanks Crawf I am gonna get back to go and see my mom doctor say the more time I spend with her the more likely she is to remember me. I will see you later. Bye Chris bye Crawford!"

I walked back and into the waiting room. They all stared at me.
"What have I got something on my face?!?"
I said and started to try and find my mirror.
"No you look perfect!"
Luke said looking at me.
Wow!
"Thanks!"
I walked into mom and she remembered me.
"Sophie how are you I haven't seen you in a while you know my favourite daughter!"
I ran up and hugged her. We spoke for an hour then she told me she needed some rest so I went out and left her. I got outside and ran up to Ashton and gave him a massive hug.
"Why are you soo happy??"
He said as I released him.
"Mom remembered me!"
This probably wasn't the best start to the day but it's the perfect ending!
----------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry it has been soo long I went to the parties and then I was ill for ages so I didn't update then I just slept it off I am sorry. But I am back now! So I will...

See you next time my little penguins!!

-Sophie!!! xxxxxxxxx