CHAPTER FOUR

I woke up with a massive smile on my face. Luke said he fancied me, well not to my face but oh well but the point is I had the perfect chance and I ruined it! I went down stairs with my earphones in listening to 1975 settle down (a/n I had to add this song in its just amazing if you haven't heard it listen to it it's Amazing.) I was mumbling along to the song as I walked into the kitchen knowing I would be first awake because they are all lazy including my friends. I was cooking the eggs and I heard a knock at the door. I walked to the door and answered it. A rather small girl with long dip dyed hair and a lot of fake tan on not to mention she had massive high heels on, what a fake!
"Ugh hello who are you?" I said as nice as I could sound.
"I'm here to see my boyfriend now move gosh."she replied god she even sounded fake. She tried to shove me out of the way but it's my house I ain't moving.
"Excuse me I think you will find this is my house NOT yours so don't you dare come poking your nose in to be mostly truthful I don't care who you are so get out of my house!" I tried to stay calm and I was doing a pretty good job until the cow slapped me. there was no way I was letting her off with that. I tried to run at her and get her back but my brother pulled me back.
"Let go she just slapped me I am gonna get her!"
I shouted and tried to struggle out of his arms until I was gobsmacked.

Luke had woke up and walked out and giving this fake cow a hug
"Hey babe how are you?" like said into the hug. Did you hear that my heart smashing into pieces? I did! I released my self from Ashton's grip and ran into the kitchen well my eggs are burnt. I threw them in the bin and grabbed some cereals. I walked past the lounge and I heard Luke say
"Ain't you making us breakfast?" I was not in the mood.
"Get up off your fat lazy arse and make your own! I tell you what get your babe to make it for ya ay!" I stomped upstairs and into my room Megan was just waking up I instantly broke down crying I couldn't believe what just happened. First of all I am confused then I am angry I need some air. Megan called my name as I ran down stairs I grabbed my penny and went to the mall I needed a drink and something to eat I sort of dropped my bowl with cereals when I walked into my room. I bumped into to somebody but I seem to know them which was strange then it hit her and I guess she was a fan of 5SOS.
"OMG you're Ashton's sister OMG I can't believe I am actually talking to you!"
She said really cheery and happy, then she noticed I had been crying.
"What's up you've been crying I can tell.... you can tell me."

For some treason I trusted her and told her everything and she understood and she was like instantly my new bestie her name was Minnie. She told me one of the most smartest things ever she said
'Don't run away from your monsters face them.' I realised I need. To go home so we swapped numbers and I went straight home. I walked into the lounge and said
"Whaduppp?" they all looked shocked as they expected me to be all moppy and upset but nah Minnie told me not to I trust her. Well no one answer me so I plopped down on the floor on the other side of the room and Ashton came and sat next to me. I was putting on a brave face but Ashton could see straight through me. He knew what had happened and he stood up and walked over to Luke's slut of a girlfriend and told her to get out and Luke tried to stand up for her but ash had my back and told Luke if he didn't like it that he could get out too! so off they went I was glad but still upset as soon as they left everyone looked at me and I burst out crying. Soon everyone was around me but no one knew what happened last night so I explained everything.

"That's just peak" Michael said

"I can't believe him OMG Sophie it's ok you deserve better!" Calum said which made me think.

Do I actually deserve better or are they just being nice?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this is another before school update and I will be updating tonight so thanks.
I must say I am so happy of the process of this story and having 9 votes and I only put it up the other day that's good for me so thanks.