CHAPTER SEVEN

I woke up to find a note by my bed. This was officially strange!

The note said
'Dearest Sophie,
Today I am going to prove myself to you and hopefully it will have a good turn out. I am sorry for yesterday and this weeks problems but I really want to make it up to you because I really do love you!
Now you rest and I will be up in a minute with breakfast in bed!
From Luke xxxxxxx'

Well ok then I am gonna get breakfast in bed cool! but I wonder what we are gonna to do today. I will have to wait to find out.

Soon there were footstep coming up the stairs and Luke appeared from the other side of the door.
"Heyy I wasn't expecting you to be up yet but here's your breakfast, I take it you read the note!" like said walking over and placing the tray on my lap.
"Aww thanks you don't have to do that really..."
"I do I need to prove I won't hurt you and I promise I won't ever do that again I was stupid and foolish and most of all I hurt you."

I really felt sooty for him it must have hurt him as bad as it hurt me. I need to speak to Ashton though.

Luke was walking out.
"Luke do u think you could tell Ashton to come up here please?"
He nodded his head and left I couldn't help but smile. I wanted to scream but I couldn't seem too happy.

Ashton walked up stairs and sat on my bed.
"What's up?"
He said cheery.
"Luke told me he loved me!"
Ashton looked at me with a strange look.
"Do you feel the same way?" he said quite calmly.
"I don't know I am confused!"i said rubbing my temples. I really am confused.
" Are you sure you want to go out with him? he messed with your head sis no one deserves to be treated like that. but it's up to you!"
He said getting up to walk off.

I heard footstep come up the stairs again it was ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading and till next time little penguins
-Sophie xxxxxxxx