CHAPTER NINETEEN

~~~~~~~~the next day~~~~~

I got up and got changes I was due at twelve to meet that girl so I got ready and went down stairs I looked at the clock and it was 11:00 and I sat next to Luke

"So how are you this morning
Sophie?"
Connie asked me and cuddled up to Calum it made me sick she was my best friend and I just felt soo bad.
"I'm good just tired of people lying!"
I said giving Calum the evils, I probably shouldn't though because I didn't even know if he had done anything yet.

Next thing I knew I was being dragged upstairs by Luke
"Ouch you do know I could tell the police that's abuse!"
I said he sniggered and I just smiled!
"I love your smile!"
He said I blushed straight away!
"So why are you giving Calum the evils you have been really off with him lately?"
He told me and I grabbed my phone and explained everything.
"Are you sure you wanna do this this person might kidnap you or something?!?!"
He was soo sweet getting all worried about me!
I told him I was gonna be fine and I put my shoes on and went to the café.

I got there and a bleach blonde fake b!?<#I knew from then she wasn't telling the truth. I sat down and listened to her bullcrap and I found it oddly amusing how much she lied.
i interrupted her mid sentence and she seemed shocked
"Well I am gonna walk away and forget this ever happened because I really can't be bothered with your lies so you know what bye!"
I said and walked away, I hopped in my car and drove home. I walked in the house and Luke walked to me and I told him it wasn't true. He seemed calm but when I walked into the lounge to see Megan crying I wasn't happy at all!

"Meg what's the matter?"
She just cried Ashton tried to speak but Luke pulled him away
"He he he he cheated on me and he was using me!"
She muttered out. by this te Luke had taken Ashton out the back so I left Connie Calum Michael and Tayla looking after Megan and I went out back.
"YOU CHEATED ON MEGAN!!!"
I shouted at Ashton and he took a few steps back he knew I would be angry but I was confused if anything before he could say anything my mind and body froze everything went black!!

Luke's POV

I was standing there holding Sophie back from punching Ashton but then suddenly she fell back and into my arms I looked she was unconscious!
"SOPH! SOPHIE!!!
CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!"
I was so scared I didn't know what to do and I am so confused it's just I don't know whether she fainted or what but soon the ambulance arrived.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oooooo she's gone to hospital !!

Until next time little munchkins!
-Sophie xxxxx