CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE

Sophie's POV
Today we were setting back off on the tour and it was gonna be amazing. We were all packed and meeting at mine. Everywhere was clean and it was all nice I mean mom was coming home later. So It looked quite nice.

At the airport

We were all waiting for the boys trust them to be late.

Soon they turned up and Michael attacked me with a hug. I nearly fell but I didn't. I gave everyone a hug and then we went and checked in and everything but we were 3 hours early so we walked around and Ashton came running up to me.
"Sophie I need you to get me a present for Megan. It's quite special. Would you please do this for me."
He said and just in time as me and Megan walked up to.
We went into forever 21 and then Megan saw this amazing floral dress so me and Ashton decided to buy her that and I got her these nice floral flats to go with it.

We made out way back and sat down I passed Ashton the bag and he laughed. I sat down and messed about on my phone.

Just as I went on twitter our flight was called so I grabbed my comic back pack and went to the desk and made our way to the seats. I was soo lucky I got a isle seat which I loved. But I had to sit next to Luke with Michael by the door.

A few hours into the flight.

We were sitting and waiting it was about half through the journey. The air hostess just stopped by us and just as she walked past us she bumped into me. That sent me into Luke which woke him.
"Sorry."
I sat back up and Luke smiled. Oh how I loved that smile. His dimples he was just perfect. I missed him.
I drifted to sleep and I had the weirdest dream. Megan and Ashton were getting married and I was standing there the only single one and then I went home and had like 59 cats. Ahhhhh! I jumped out of my seat and screamed. Luke grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. I looked up at him and the first thing that popped into my head I done.
I leant in and kissed him. He kissed back. I didn't want it to stop but then we heard the announcer.
'Hello we are landing can you please buckle your seat belts! Hope you had a good flight!'
We pulled away and all I could do was smile.
"Luke can we carry on where we left off?"
He smiled and kissed me. I pulled away.
"I guess that is a yes!"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I am sorry this is short but I don't have much wifi and tomorrow I can't update till late as I am at my teams rounders tournament. Sorry!
So I will...

See you next time my little penguins!!!

-Sophie!!!!! xxxxxxxxx