CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT

Connie's POV
I woke up in the morning and looked to my clock. I was in shock I had just slept in till 1 in the afternoon but I guess it was ok as no one else was awake I could hear them yawning from the other room. I turned my phone on and I was sitting waiting for it to turn on. I jumped as soon as it started up. Someone was calling me.
It was the salon. I answered and they said that they weren't able to open today as they have been shut down due to safety reasons. I decided to call up the venue and ask if we could decorate today and they said we could so off we went to the venue it was so nice a little canopy.
By the time we had finished it was like 10:00pm and I was knackered. Everything is ready. Connie's and Calum's table and chair was set up and all of our tables etc were all sorted. Everything was ready but I was happy about my amazing sweet table. If there was one thing I knew about it was sweets. I just can't wait till tomorrow and I can't wait to see Connie I am definitely gonna cry. I better go and get back to sleep. I have a busy day tomorrow.

The next day

I woke up and had a quick shower and got out and towel dried my hair. I left it for a while then before I done anything with it. I then walked into Connie's room as I was to do her hair for her. I begged her to have it down and let me style it. I pinned. The sides back and she looked perfect so I added a nice little white flower and left it. I done Megan's hair and just straightened it mad then with Katie's I curled it and handed it around her shoulders. I then left Megan to do their make up and done my hair. I decided to straighten it and pinned it to the side so it was all to the right of my head. With that I put my dress on. It was a burgundy dress and it was like a skater dress style. Then I put a bit of mascara on and I was done. I walked into the other room and I saw that everyone was ready and Connie was in her dress I looked at her and smiled she looked beautiful. Calum didn't know how lucky he was. I smiled as Connie's step dad walked in and told us the car was here so we all went and got our shoes on and got in the car. I had the job of holding Connie's flowers until she got to the church then I would give them to her and collect them before I sat down. I was so excited. I checked my bag to make sure I had some tissues and my confetti. We arrived at the church and we all got out. The boys were outside except for Calum who was in side waiting. I walked over to Luke and covered his eyes.
"Guess who?"
I whispered in his ear.
"Ugh..Milan Kunis?"
I giggled and pulled my hands away. He turned around and kissed me on the cheek. I linked my arm into his and the first couple went which were Connie's two little cousins who were throwing the flower petals. I smiled and stepped forward then Katie and Michael went and then Ashton and Megan. Then me and Luke walked up with Connie and her step dad following behind. I got to the end and Calum smiled at me which I nicely returned then Connie got to the top and I collected her flowers. I sat down next to Luke and he held my hand as my eyes teared up after every word.
It was nearly finishedand I had cried a lot. Luke hugged me as they finally got to the best part.
"If there is anyone who knows of any reason why these two people should not be joined in holy matrimony speak now or forever hold you peace."
I looked around and no one stood up. The priest carried on and they done the I do's and then Calum kissed the bride and I smiled. They exited stayed to sign all the papers as we all gathered outside to throw the confetti. I have gave Connie her flowers as they are gonna throw them now. I laughed as all the girls gathered around I just stood there.
"Ready. 3...2...1!"
Connie said and she threw the flowers I suddenly felt something drop into my hands and I had caught it all the girls looked at me and smiled I looked over at Luke who was standing there smiling wide with a small blush creeping on his cheeks. I laughed and walked over to him.
"Look what I caught!"
I said and he smiled hugging me I laughed and we all made our way back to the reception.
When we got there everyone found their names and sat down. I was sat next to Luke and we were all drinking our drinks. It was pink champagne. We all stood as Connie and Calum entered the canopy. We all clapped and they sat down. We had speeches and everything and now everyone was mingling. I was on my way to find Luke when a little ten year old tapped my arm.
"Oh hello what's your name little one?"
He smirked.
"Look I know you love me I mean look a me and look at you we are just meant to be. How about we go on a date sometime?"
I giggled.
"Sorry little fella I have a boyfriend and plus you are a bit too young for me."
He walked off in a strop. I found Luke and told him and he found it hilarious. I laughed it off and dragged Luke to the dance floor. We dance and sung along to that song then we went to sit down.
It was really late and so we all started headed back to our hotels and etc.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading I am sorry it is late but I do try. So I guess I will..

See you next time my little penguins!

-Sophie!!!! Xxxxx