CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN

Three days before the wedding

Sophie's POV
I have everything booked and everything is ready. Today we have ice skating then tomorrow we have a limo to take us to this club I rented out and then we go to sleep and the next day girlie day where we are at a spa all day getting pampered. Then it's the column wedding!
I was up early this morning organising everything I have organised a taxi to take us to the ice rink and everything they are defiantly gonna love this.
I haven't told them anything I just told them to dress warm but I am sure they will be happy. We all have our own ice skates so when they were asleep last night I got Luke to come round and get them then he could bring them with him today. I can't wait.
I have just made dinner then we are going. I just got a text off Luke saying they are already there so I told him to go in and get all the boys to hide and then we are gonna arrive and they are gonna jump out when I text them saying we are on the ice. I love this idea.
"Katie Megan Connie come and eat your dinner then we are going to a surprise place which you will have to wear blindfolds for."
I wasn't exactly hungry so I went and fed dynasty then I hopped in the car and took her to Calum's moms and she was really happy that everything was going to plan.
I got back and told the girls to put their blindfolds on and then the taxi arrived. On the way there they did try to take them off but I didn't let them. Then we arrived at the ice skating rink and walked in.
"Ok take you blindfolds off!....... We are going ice skating!!" They all laughed and we got out our skates and put them on. We got on the ice and I texted Luke telling him they could come out. All of a sudden I hear Connie scream and then I turn to see Calum holding her and them she realised who it was and hugged him. Just then I had someone snake their arms around my waist so I turned around and there stood Luke. I giggled and kissed him.
"I bet you I can beat you in a race down to the other end."
I said all cheery.
"Yer you could because I can't ice skate."
Luke said and I laughed.
"Well then watch and learn mr hemmings watch and learn!"
I said and skated off. You see as a kid I had got figure skating lessons so I was pretty good.
I went into the middle and done lots of twists and turns and jumps and this trick where i spin and then I go down and stick my foot out and it ends up looking really cool. I stood up after and Luke skated over to me clapping. I bowed and burst into laughter. We all spent the rest of the time skating around messing about. I beat mostly all of them in a race so it was a good night. I can't wait until tomorrow and then the pamper day will be absolute heaven!
The next day
We woke up and I was ready for today. I sat Connie Megan and Katie down and told them the plan of action for today. They all seemed very happy but I didn't tell them about the limo which was going to be amazing and i got one with drinks inside and our own disco ball and radio. Then at the club it was going to be funny especially because we have the VIP part. I was excited but first on the list was to go to the mall and get a Starbucks and get a outfit for tonight.
We got ready and I drove to the mall. We parked up and went inside. I walked straight over to Starbucks and I got everyone a frappuchino and a cake. The time flew and we ended up getting all new dresses purses and shoes. We went home and then we got ready. It took like an hour or two but we were all ready. I had my hair down and to the side with a burgundy skater dress and my black converse with my black blazer with the sleeves rolled up. Megan was wearing a pink pencil dress with pink heels and a fluffy coat. Connie was wearing now flats a purple flowy dress and just a cardigan. Then Katie was wearing a similar dress to me but hers was longer and it was blue with her blue heels and a white leather jacket.
We headed outside where the limo had just pulled up. All their jaws dropped as I locked up the house.
"Oh yer I forgot to mention we were going in a limo to the club!"
I said and walked in where the music was playing. It was great the club was like half an hours journey away. This was gonna be great. We got in and classic by MKTO was on and it was amazing. Lots if amazing songs played and then it went back around and around like on a loop.
We decided to play truth or dare and it was my go.
"So Sophie truth or dare?"
Megan asked.
"Dare!"
I was feeling brave so I went with it.
"Great, I dare you to put your head out the top and start singing along to the song."
I stood up and wind down the window and stood up. It was classic on so I just sang my heart out.
"Four dozen of roses
Anything for you to notice
All the way to serenade you
Doing it Sinatra style

Ima pick you up in a Cadillac
Like a gentleman bringin' glamour back
Keep it reel to reel in the way I feel
I could walk you down the aisle

I wanna thrill you like Michael
I wanna kiss you like Prince
Let's get it on like Marvin Gaye
Like Hathaway
Write a song for you like this

You're over my head
I'm out of my mind
Thinking I was born in the wrong time
It's love on rewind,
Everything is so throwback-ish (I kinda like it, like it)
Out of my league
Old school chic
Like a movie star
From the silver screen
You're one of a kind living in a world gone plastic
Baby you're so classic

Baby you're class and baby you're sick
I never met a girl like you ever til we met
A star in the 40s, centrefold in the 50s
Got me tripping out like the sixties
Hippies Queen of the discotheque
A 70s dream and an 80s best
Hepburn, Beyoncé, Marilyn, Massive
Girl you're timeless, just so classic

You're over my head I'm out of my mind
Thinking I was born in the wrong time
It's love on rewind,
Everything is so throwback-ish (I kinda like it, like it)
Out of my league
Old school chic
Like a movie star
From the silver screen
You're one of a kind living in a world gone plastic
Baby you're so classic
Baby you're so classic"
I sung and got load of wolf whistles from people we passed. I sat back down and they were all peeing them selves laughing.
I sat down and we were just round the corner from the club.
We arrived at the club and we went straight in. We got to the VIP space and to my surprise Luke Ashton Michael and Calum were all sitting there with our drinks ready. Connie ran over to Calum and hugged him. I stood and laughed as Megan also ran and hugged Ashton. I laughed and I could see Michael looking at Katie. I nudged her and she blushed so just as Michael stood up I walked over to Luke and gave him a hug. He laughed and gave me a kiss. We spent the night dancing and having loads of fun which was amazing but then we had to go home but hey at least my feet won't be killing like Katie's and Megan's will.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading and I am sorry I didn't update but I was round looking after my grandad as my nan went into hospital but she is out now and I am back to usual. So I will..

See you next time my little penguins!!

-Sophie!!!!!!!!!!!!! Xxxxxxxxxxxx