CHAPTER FOURTY-SEVEN

Sophie's POV
I woke up the next morning and everyone was sad. You see this was for two reasons
1-the one d boys were leaving today,
And 2- they all thought me, Megan and Connie couldn't come but I had a amazing surprise.

"What's upp with you lot this morning?"
I said sitting down next to Luke.
"We are going on your without our girlfriends and best friends!"
Luke said and pulled a really sad face.
"Are you sure about that?!?!"
Everyone looked at me with confused faces.
"I spoke to one directions manager and well I guess you will have to cope with us coming on your with you lot!!!"
I said and they all jumped up and screamed. Luke pulled me into a bone-crushing hug.
"Can't breathe....."
He let go and the next thing I know I am being piled on by everyone and cue me falling over!
I laughed it off and got up. I looked outside and it was quite sunny so I decided I wanted to go in the pool. So that is what I did.
I ran upstairs and put my bathing suit on and ran out side and jumped into my nice blue pool. After a while I was joined by everyone else and we played narco polo and had a competition jumping off the diving board and then I heard the phone ring. I ran to get it and it was one directions manager.
"Heyy, Sophie can you get the next flight over here we have got a house sorted for the boys and that but we have added a few extra dates and they start next week so we need you lot over here. Is that ok?!?"
I was quite shocked.
"Yer of course I will get right on it! byeee!"
This was gonna be hard work.
I found a flight for tomorrow morning and I had organised it with Calum's parents and Connie a parents that they would look after the baby and so all we have to do is pack and then get a good nights sleep.
I went out and told everyone and we all rushed and packed and at about 9pm everyone was packed so we all went to bed for the big day ahead of us!!!!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Heyyy well that's nice! so tomorrow I have a inset day from school so I will be working all day on my chapter to make it good for you guys and there is big drama up ahead so get ready and I will ....

See you next time my little penguins!!!

-Sophie xxxxxxxxxxx