CHAPTER FIVE

I realised that night that I did deserve better and I knew I couldn't let him and his 'babe' ruin my life and I wasn't gonna let them. Though the boys did have band practise today so I had to get out. it was early so I decided I should leave now and come back later but it's ok I was going to meet Minnie so my life wasn't that much of a waste. I headed out the door and went to Minnie's on my penny board.

Ashton's POV

So I walked down stairs to find that Sophie had left us a note.
Heyy I can't be around today especially with Luke here but it's ok tell the girls I will be back later and tell Ash i have got my phone with me and will be spending the day with my new friend Minnie. See ya!

Ok so that's good I guess. well I can spend the day with Megan now I realised that I have known her for quite a long time and I should probably let her know how I feel well maybe!
I really like her but I don't know because she's Soph's best friend oh well we'll see. I soon heard a knock at my door it was the last person I expected and wanted it to be. It was Luke with Rachel I don't like her one bit I don't know whether it has something to do with her I dunno hitting my sister! Oh god she is not staying!

"Hey Luke, Hey Rachel so I have got something to tell you." I said trying to be nice.
"Go ahead!" Luke said
"She is not coming into my house I don't care she slapped my sister and made her cry she ain't coming in I mean it Luke!" Both of them looked shocked at how I had reacted it wasn't my fault but first impressions of Rachel aren't too high.
"Well ok then Rachel I will see you later. We will go out for a meal yer?" Luke said looking towards her.
"Luke there's something I need to tell you it's important!" Rachel said with a sincere look on her face. "Go on then" Luke said. I closed the door so they had some priverce and a few seconds after there was footstep and a knock at the door. Luke was standing there gobsmacked.

"Sh-she broke up with me!" Luke stuttered. This was bad and I mean bad. I turned on my heel and heard Calum and Connie walking down stairs.
"Guess what?" Calum said with joy. Oh great what's he done. We were all silent waiting for an answer, Connie burst out saying "He asked me out!and obviously I said yes!" great I was gonna ask Megan today oh well I still have time. Them they all noticed Luke at the door. uh oh!

Soon everyone was awake and I had to ask her it's like a now or never situation.
"Megan can I speak to you outside please?!?!"
I asked as everyone soon looked up from their phones.
"Ok!" She replied getting up we headed outside and satin the step.
"So Meg I have been meaning to ask you a question!"
"Go for it" she said
"Will you be my girlfriend?....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So hope you enjoyed it have fun I might update tomorrow but I don't know so until next the my little penguins

-Sophie xxxxx