CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE

My dad! I haven't seen this man since he walked out on us when we were younger. I physically couldn't speak.
"Hello Sophie haven't seen you in a long time?"
He said smiling and then I heard someone walk up behind me. I turned and looked it was Ashton.
"Dad? What are you doing here?"
Ashton said and I could tell he wasn't happy about this. Neither was I to be totally honest I just needed to know three things. But I still couldn't speak.
"Ashton look at you your so big now and handsome. You got your mothers looks. Well both of you did!"
Ashton rolled his eyes.
"What do you want?"
I said angrily I mean he has had our whole life's to come and find us but why now I mean it makes no sense.
"Well I found about Ashton's band and I wanted come see my kids."
I was really mad and I didn't want him around any more.
"Well you shouldn't have left then! Bye dad!"
I closed the door and went back down stairs and they were all sitting there still I just cuddled up to Luke. He didn't mind he loved me.

The film finished and we all went off to bed and Luke lay down next to me.
"So what happened when you went upstairs?"
I looked him in the eye.
"My dad turned up and told us he wanted to see us and I told him he should have thought about that when he left us and then closed the door on him!"
I said and Luke laughed at me and pulled me into a kiss! I love Luke and he always helps me feel quite a lot better.

Soon I drifted off to a peaceful sleep what a nice day.

I woke up with Luke not by my side and so I went down stairs to find no one in the house so I went outside and no one was around but someone knocked on my door it was my dad.
He gave me a letter and left.
'If you want to see your friends again you need to start being nice to me!'

I had lost everyone!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for reading and I am starting to run out of ideas so if any of you have any ideas please message me and tell me because it would really really help me! thanks! Also next week I am on holiday so I won't be updating much so I do apologise.

See you next time my little penguins!

-Sophie xxxxxxxxx