CHAPTER FOURTY-TWO

Sophie's P.O.V

"Oh god" I said to Luke, what has happened. He pulled up and we went inside. We went into the living room and I saw the paramedics talking to Ashton. He spoke to them and he was hysterical.

"What happened?" I asked Megan.
"Well basically we were sitting here and then Ashton let out a gasp, I asked him if he was ok and he just started to laugh and then about after a minute he started to cry. I didn't know what to do so i called an ambulance." Megan almost sounded hysterical herself, but I knew that it was because she was worried about Ashton, especially because he was her boyfriend.

The paramedics took Ashton to the ambulance and he sat inside, he seemed ok but they had to take him for some tests and things like that. I got to ride with him as he is my brother, inside the ambulance he passed out. I started to cry, what was happening to my fun, bouncy brother. The paramedic lady said that he was ok it is just that he is stressed and worried from what they have heard off him.

We got to the hospital and I called my mom, she said that she was on her way.......with dad. I wanted to argue that he had no business with us, but I couldn't I was too worried about Ashton. The doctors took him straight to a room to do some tests, mom and dad arrived and we were all waiting, luckily everyone else had come, so I could talk to them, I didn't want to speak to my dad and I was a bit stand-offish with my mom, because she had forgiven him so easily.

The doctors came out and said that Ashton is fine it was just that he was worried and stressed, that is what caused it, I gave my dad the death glare. He caused this to happen.

They said that we could go in now, so me, mom and dad went in first. Ashton was awake and looked ok. He looked at me and mom and then said to dad "I'm sorry, I forgive you.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry I didn't update yesterday but it's very hectic this weekend as we have been packing so I am sorry but I am gonna update straight after this and so I am sorry.

See you next time my little penguin!

-Sophie xxxxxxxx