CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

Sophie's POV

'Hey we just landed any chance you can pick us up????'
It was from Louis T. I showed Luke and he smiled. I ran in and told Ashton he had to drive me somewhere but I wasn't telling anyone who. He agreed as long as I told him where. I nodded and ran to his car.

I gave him directions and then got to the airport and there they all stood. 5 British boys who were absolutely amazing and I got to spend the next few weeks with them.

I walked up and Louis noticed me and walked towards me.
"Sophie??"
I nodded and he pulled me into a big bone crushing hug.
"Can't. Breathe."
I said and he let go. I introduced myself and my brother and soon they all knew us.
"So should we head back to our house and you can see where you are staying. Oh and meet the rest of the band."

I said and they all nodded so I sat in the back as I am quite small and so did Harry with Liam Louis and Zayn in front of us and Niall and Ashton in the very front as Ashton was driving.

It was only a short drive so we got back quite quick and as soon as I walked back in Luke ran up to me.
"He's gonna kill me!"
He screamed and Michael walked out covered in flour. OMG I had to laugh.
"Sophie come and give me a hug yer!"
Michael said walking closer and I hid behind Luke but just as he was about to walk away I may have blackmailed him. I said.
"Luke, if you really loved me you wouldn't move."
So he didn't move and instead Michael hugged him. I was in a fit of laughter when someone coughed behind me. Oh yer the 1D boys were here.
"ALRIGHT STOP!"
They all stopped and looked at me.
"So Louis,Harry,Liam,Niall and Zayn meet Luke Hemmings, Michael Clifford, Calum Hood and obviously you already know Ashton. These are 5 seconds of summer."

Michael looked and me and Luke wrapped his hand around my waist and whispered in my ear.
"I really do love you. This is amazing."
I smiled and may have blushed a bit so I looked down to the ground. Luke let go of me and we showed the boys to their rooms and luke asked if he could stay so he was gonna stay in my room. Then I showed them around and we were now all just sitting in the living room watching the TV.
"Hey are you guys hungry?"
I asked all the boys and they all nodded so I went and got the Panda Express menu.
"What are we having?!?!"
Michael asked as we walked in and I showed him the front of the menu. He nodded and we got everyone's orders so Ashton drove there and we went in to order and then went back we plated it all up and ate I was now bored so I went on twitter and I had a few follower requests off of a few fan so I followed some and them as soon as I did they tweeted. They were happy and that made me happy until I got a call off my mom. I walked out the room and answered them.

The convo -
S. Hey mom what's up??
M. Oh nothing just checking on you. So I was wondering if maybe your cousin could come and stay at yours while I am at work tomorrow?
S. Yer that should be absolutely fine and what cousin?
M. Lucy!
Oh no she was a nasty little girl who had the worst attitude in the world not to mention she thought she was perfect and she loved herself too much. Great but it won't be for long I think I can cope. Maybe?
S. Ok but if she does my head in she is going to the nearest family member I don't even care!
M. Ok! Have fun!
And I hung up.
"Great. Ash guess who were looking after tomorrow?"
Ash looked at me and shrugged as I plopped down next to Luke.
"Lucy!"
He sighed and shook his head.
"Who is Lucy?"
Luke asked.
"It's our cousin but she has the biggest attitude and thinks she's perfect but trust me she is a right pain in the butt. I don't have a clue how I am going to cope!"
He laughed as I sighed. I just sat for a bit on my phone and then I put my earphones in but when the first song started Luke pulled out my earphones. I gave him the death glare and he hugged. So I was ok.
"We are gonna go watch a movie in the basement.You coming?"
Luke ask and I nodded. We all got up and headed down to the basement.
"What are we watching?"
I asked and it better not be a scary movie. I hate scary movies.
"The conjuring!"
Calum said and I went to walk back up stairs when Luke grabbed me and pulled me back.
"Just try and watch it if after about ten minutes you don't like it I will let you go. Deal?"
Luke said and I nodded. I really wish I had gone with Megan and Connie out shopping but I guess that's me and my stupid ideas.

It had been ten minutes and I was really scared and the bell went so there's me think it would be Connie or Megan but when I answered it my jaw fell to the ground. It was......

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thanks for the reads I checked earlier and I have got 1.9k wow that's amazing I mean I was only expecting a few but wow that is a lot so thanks for that and I might update I a bit.

See you next time my little penguins!

-Sophie xxxxxxxxxxx