CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE

Luke's POV
"Sophie...."
I was at my happiest I knew this was what I wanted.
"No I'm sorry Luke I'm too young I'm not ready for that yet!"
Sophie said and ran off. My heart shattered. I loved Sophie did this mean she didn't love me. I just stood up and ran after her. I caught up with her she was in the park across the road sitting on the bench. I ran over to her and sat down and hugged her. She pulled away and looked up at me.

Sophie's POV

"I'm sorry Luke it's just not many young marriages that rush into it actually stay together. As they say slow and steady wins the race."
I smiled at him hoping he would understand.
"Sophie I wasn't going to ask you to marry me. I was gonna ask you if you take this promise ring which promises you will always love me. I have mine."
He showed me and I smiled. I kissed him and smiled just as it started raining. How cliché! I stood back and he handed me the ring and I placed it on my finger. It fit perfectly and I loved it but most of all I loved him. We walked back hand in hand I didn't really care whether it was raining all I cared about was that I was back with my one true love! we got home and went to sleep I had a tiring day but tomorrow was gonna be worse especially with me having to get the hen do ready what chaos!

--------------------------------
Sorry it's short but I just had to update and I am really tired but tomorrow after I have done my homework I will do a nice long update for you all! but I will...

See you next time my little penguins!!

-Sophie xxxx !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!