CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

6 MONTHS LATER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I stood there at the airport no one knew I was coming home. I had change since before my head is sorted, I have a flat stomach, I have dip dyed my hair burgundy and most of all I have became a master at ice skating, ice hockey and fighting. I was ready to come back and what better day than Calum's birthday!

I got picked up in a taxi and it dropped me off at the house. Whilst in Perth I got glasses as my eye sight got worse so I am wearing my glasses at the moment but I will soon change into my contacts. I knocked on the door and looked up! The door opened and out appeared Connie she didn't notice me at first but as soon as she did I was pulled into a hug. After that Connie let go and I walked in everyone walked out of the living room and as soon as they saw me all tackled me into a hug and I fell on my butt!
"I CANT BREATHE!!!"
I shouted at the top of my lungs. Then everyone got off me.
Ashton helped me up and pulled me into another hug.
"I missed you sis!!"
I could feel tears forming in my eyes. I'm back baby!
Soon everyone had gave me a hug except for Luke and Calum. So I walked into Calum and gave him a hug.
"Happy birthday mate!!!! I didn't get you a present so here you go!"
I said handing him $10 he shook his head but I shoved it in his jumper pocket. It was all quiet then and Luke walked up to me.
"I missed you Sophie.....a lot!!!!"
He then leaned forward and kissed me on the lips! I instantly kissed back!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading my friend came up with this idea in school go follow her, her name is purplecupcake22 and whilst you are there go and read my other friend meggiejxx's r5 fanfic! I'm in it!!!

See you next time my little penguins!!!

-Sophiexxxx