CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

"You what I could have sworn you said you were pregnant!?!?"
I said in disbelief whilst looking at Connie. She looked scared and sad
" You can't be serious!"
I was acting as calm as I could but deep down I was furious! She wasn't ready she was too young! But if she wasn't upset and worried then I have no right to step in there and tell her how to rule her life.
I turned on my heel and walked over to the other side of the room where Calum was standing as I approached him he brought his hands up to his face and protected his face I stood there waiting for him to put them down.
"I ain't gonna go mad and hit you!"
I said he put his hands down and said
"Yer I knew that. I wasn't scared of you I just was protecting my face!"
I sniggered and congratulated them. Everyone gawped at me and stared, just because I am the most mature doesn't mean I am gonna go ballistic.
"Close your mouths your gonna catch flies! Well, I'm going gym byeeeee!!!!"
They were all shocked so I grabbed my phone and earphones and I went to the gym.

I got to the gym and got a call from Luke
The call
L-Hey I am on my way to the gym to join you!
S-Ok then I will wait outside for ya byeee!
L-See you babs
I laughed and hung up.

Whilst waiting for Luke I saw and Eddie with another boy
"Well hello there stranger how have you been?!?!"
I said as Eddie turned around.
"Wow Sophie I haven't seen you in weeks I've been great what about you?!?!"
I was actually shocked
"I'm great!"
Then Eddie realised I didn't exactly know this boy.
"Ahh Sophie this is my other younger brother Connor!"
He smiled and I shook his hand
"Nice to meet you Connor!"
Just then two arms wrapped around my waist. I turned and I was expecting it to be Luke but instead it was Matthew, my childhood old friend.
"Oh.My.God! I haven't seen you since cockshut hill wow what a nice blast from the past!"
I said and we spoke for ages well until Luke turned up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow that was very eventful.

Sorry for not updating I have been really busy I have been netball and ice hockey and It took up my time so I am sorry!

So until next time my little penguins!!!!!

I might update in a bit but who knows!

-Sophie xxxxxxxxxxx